Reviews for Broken
jojospn chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
wow, fantastic! I loved your form of narration, making the reader Dean. Absolutely amazing!
Molly Myles chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
Please, twist the knife a little deeper? I didn't get enough feels :(
Love the introspective :D
ilanitaliaXD chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
i cried. i literary cried. people who see the show, most of the time see it only for it's awesome fighting. but they forget the real side of supernatural, the relationship between brothers against the world, how people change for something important to them. you portrayed him so perfectly i cried.
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Can I just say I sort of hate you? Like, for reals. I don't even know how to begin to tell you how beautifully written this is. You need to just...STAHP. By that I mean keep writing. This is fantastic. Excpet that I am uberjealous. Um...you're amazing the end.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
WOW.
this is the most accurate, most beautiful, and most heart wrenching fan fiction I think I have ever read. You do the character justice and the show justice while making the story all your own. Your prose and your description is BEAUTIFUL. I love the perspective angle you decided to take with this...I am in awe.
You are a talented writer. Don't ever stop!
lexi'ssorryforthis chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
okay I'm going to go cry myself to sleep now!
ladygodess27 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
So sad ! Damn you for making ! Love dean winchester and hes the best. He will always be a hero.
Heaven's Eagle chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Nope. I will never get over this oneshot - it's depressing and intense and incredible. Basically, it's a giant can of NOPE and every time I open it, I lose my feels. But I love it. So accurate, and the laguage flows so well - you've really got a knack for imagery.
shirleypositive72 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013