Reviews for Unexpected
DeadWinter chapter 12 . 6/1
Comeon! I promise to do in depth reviews if you keep posting! I just finished ch 37. Come on. Keep going. At least give is a "resolution" :). And by the way the "smut" scenes are just fine- Beth just needs to buck up a bit and develop more nerve as she gets more comfortable with him. Let's make a deal. Keep writing :).
DeadWinter chapter 10 . 5/28
Darn right! This needed to be said. Makes no sense that Glenn would not take Merle to Darryl. Maybe just leave him outside the gate and call Daryl out to come and meet him! I dont know, but it def should not have gone down the way it did. Merle was right, it was luck that he found them, what are the odds of finding them again. I mean, Merle didn't really know Glenn that much to trust him. Good chapter. So excited to read it. Can't wait to see where this goes :)
DeadWinter chapter 9 . 5/27
Ok. I am going to write a review every few chapters because you deserve it. 1-9:
I was immediately drawn into this story. You did an AMAZING job really making me feel that these characters would act this way. When he firsts notices her discomfort, you could really believe that Merle would be the kind of a-hole who would enjoy messing with her. He would find a way to push her buttons for his amusement. And the panic, burning, embarrassment that Beth felt- I can honestly feel it in my chest. Lots of different stories take the characters and tweak them to act out of character. That is fun and great reads in their own way but I am still mourning the loss of Merle (I think it is the only mistake the Walking Dead show has made) and he would have been SUCH an interesting character, so I love finding this story that includes "our" (beloved) a-hole Merle.
I could keep rambling more but I really want to get to your next chapter. So I say: thank you for this. Thank you for sharing your talent and giving your time to create this and know that it is being sooooo appreciated! It is awesome and I love it!
hennakah chapter 37 . 5/22
So glad i came across this story. I am new to the walking dead and only started watching the series this year. Within the first episode i was hooked.

I loved Merle in season 3 and was gutted when they killed him. Have been scouring the internet for Merle fic and this is is great
Vertigo Venom chapter 37 . 5/21
Just came across this story and I am really enjoying it. I got so sucked in I finished in 1 day. The Dixon brothers are my favorite characters in the series especially Merle. Can't wait to read more of your story and see where you take it and what other action or mischief Beth and Merle will get into. Keep up the amazing work your doing and update again soon please! - V.V.
blueberry chapter 37 . 5/19
I am loving all the happiness going around! Even with the upset side of the family, at least Beth and Merle are happy with each other, the Caryl and Dixons' relationships are coming along so well it's really nice to see, and Michonne's loosening up and enjoying being with people. I loved the chapter where Daryl is pulling himself up to make a stand, but Merle gives a kind of apology and an acknowledgment that Daryl's a grown adult. Just goes to show Merle's growing too. And aahh the makeouts. The various makeouts are so hot I find it hard to believe you when you say you're not good with smut.
kevkye chapter 37 . 5/18
I have finally been able to read all 37 chapters of your story and I absolutely love it! I love the idea of a Merle/Beth pairing and you certainly have done them justice. I can't wait for Merle and Beth to finally be intimate with one another. Fireworks will definitely be going off. It always seems that Merle is in one way or another getting hurt but what if the tables were turned. What if Beth was the one that got hurt (physically), it would push Merle to admit his feelings for Beth. It would also make both Merle and Beth realize that life is too short and precious and finally push them into being intimate with one another. Incredible job with this story! I can't wait for the next update! I hope it is soon! :)
little miss michelle chapter 37 . 5/7
Really good
tat5934 chapter 17 . 5/5
Wow! I didn't think that Herschel would have give up so quickly! Thank you Carol and Michonne!
tat5934 chapter 15 . 5/5
Poor Beth, but I totally understand Herschel. Plus, Merle and Beth have to fight some issues to be together, otherwise it's too easy!
tat5934 chapter 14 . 5/5
I've always hated the Governor! That son of a bitch! When Daryl discovered hos brother as a walker, it broke my heart! So, I'm happy that Merle doesn't die in your story :-) At least not yet...
tat5934 chapter 10 . 5/5
I don't mind arguments! I love them just as much as romance !
tat5934 chapter 7 . 5/5
The last scene was so hot!
tat5934 chapter 6 . 5/5
I love all the tension! But damn Merle for giving his word to Hershel...
tat5934 chapter 5 . 5/5
Hershel have balls! All this for his little girl :-)