Reviews for Broken Puzzle
Amber Eyes23 chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
Aw! How depressing! How very depressing and sad and... Did I mention depressing? *sigh* Even if it was depressing, I don't mind, it was still cute. I'm not overly fond of Y/Y/S but its ok every now and then. I like it though. (the story I mean)
Pottergirllx chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
That was so funny and cute
animegirl171 chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
hm this is hreat i love it almost made me cried but i was wondering what will happen if Yugi did die I wonder how that would affect everything? anyways i just want to say greta job!
xWishxUponxAxStar chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
aw that so sweet i love the y/Y couple anyways gerat job love it
TheShinyLizard chapter 1 . 8/8/2003
that was good
Yami Asefe chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
This was a wonderful story and so touching. You are an amazing author.
Sky Blue Angel chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
Love Sad.. angsty.. WAI!

Kelerion: A very good story... though a little deprerssing.. poor seto
Jenn chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
Ouch! Poor Seto. But it was a bad situation for all those involved. I do like YxYxS however I evisioned it a little differently. [I really can't see the SetoxYami pairing. It's kinda like Yami dating himself.]

However you managed to do a moving fic and managed to portray Seto rather well. Yes he crossed a line, but he did it with the best intentions and truly never meant to hurt anyone.

Icz
JR chapter 1 . 11/18/2002
So beautiful, so touching, it almost made me cry. *Sniffs* Very good.
Meime chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Oh, poor Seto. ::Pouts::

This was great. Just a few spacing mistakes, but not something too major. I loved it!
MoonGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
awwwww this is so touching. I think this is one of the best fics I ever read. Anyway I support Yami/Yugi over all other yaoi couples. Great Job :-)
Yu Gi Master88 chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
y don't you give it a plot, like seto tries to get ride of yugi to get yamis affection back or something...well your a great wrihter and i hope you con. you story. ps im only 14 and im reading this at 12 37 am...man i need a life and if you have i.m you can i.m me at

Yu Gi Master88
V-chan chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
To put it simply...that was great. _() I'm not too fond of threesomes, anyway, but I also never really thought of it in this way. Heheh. Anyways, good job! Hope you continue to post in the Yu-Gi-Oh! section. .
can chapter 1 . 8/13/2002
wow super super sad, i was gonna cry. or maybe it's cause i luv seto so much. i actaully really like the yami/seto pairing the most, but threesome is ok, sometimes it's hard to imagine the yugi/yami thing cause thier like...the same person kinda. well neway good story and i think you shuld make a sequel or something. like what seto thinks through out the whole thing or something, maybe he shuld throw himself off the balcony, awwww...sad thoughts. but you did this story very well. good job
can chapter 1 . 8/13/2002