Reviews for Love Denied
100
shautina.palm chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
I loved it!
Cupkakebaby93 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
i enjoyed this story :) it really sucked me in
ulquiorraxorihime chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
I just finished your story Love Denied and it was amazing! I read Scented Promises and I loved that story as well so I went to see what other stories you have. I love how you portray Seshomaru in your stories! He becomes soo sweet and kind! I love it! I have always loved to read fan fiction stories where Kagome and Seshomaru get mated and have pups! It is just soo sweet and adorable! I really enjoy your work and you do a wonderful job writing your stories and your grammar and sentence structures are very good. The best part is the amazing story lines that you create, you are soo talented and I would love to see more work from you with Kagome and Seshomaru. Like maybe them together as the years go by and how their lives and their children's lives turn out. Maybe even with them living through the next five centuries and ending up in the future. Plus some more lemony scenes would be great too lol I would always like to see more of that for sure! Well keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what you will come up with next! Thank you for writing such amazing stories about Kagome and Seshomaru since you are so great at writing about them! Natalie
YinKeket chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
oh crap Kitsa was missing not good at all. Inuyasha what have you done. oh man Sesshomaru was super pissed and poor Kagome worried over her pup Kitsa. ok Inuyasha was wise to send her back to Kagome and Sesshomaru. also can understand why Inuyasha wanted to see her and be with family. i know Kagome still loves Inuyasha in her own way. i know he just wants a family to call. that's neat how the twins eyes are opposite from each other. i like the twin's name. neat how they were Sesshomaru's great uncles. so twins must have run in the family. yay Inuyasha is part of there pack and to be an uncle to them. now Kitsa has someone is just like her to talk to. i'm glad you didn't make him a bad guy. i hope he does find a good female who he can start his own family with. it would a be a nice thought. love this story. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
YinKeket chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
so happy Rin would work more on her miko powers. oh crap Inuyasha is there with Kitasa. not good having her meet him without telling her mother and father. oh wow Kagome is going to have another pup. oh wow twin boys. oh wow so her brothers will be full demons. poor Kitsa thinking she was the odd one out of the family. oh cool on the twin boys have one blue and one gold eyes. i can understand why she doesn't like them, she is still a child and doesn't like being different from her family. poor thing.
YinKeket chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
oh man she lost her miko powers. sad day, but there is hope for Rin. oh yay her daughter has miko powers like her mother. that's good she has miko powers even though Kagome doesn't have it. omg super cute on Kitsa has a tail. lol her demon beast was pleased beat two alphas. oh wow so now Kagome and her beast can use poison awesome. oh so Yuru wants Rin as his mate. yay Seeshomaru allowed Yuru to marry Rin. so pleased by the news. Kagome might be a young grandmother lol.
YinKeket chapter 12 . 1/19/2014
oh so Sesshomaru has a daughter. awwwwwwwwww the baby girl is so cute and very beautiful. tons of males will court her. good luck Sesshomaru lol. awwwwww Rin and Shippo has a little sister. oh she has claws. oh man the jewel turned her into a type of demon. yesssssssssssss Sesshomaru would play with her ears during their love making. i like it. so i take it she is a half-demon then if she has the ears. awesome her inner beast is coming out. so that would mean a full demon, not a half-breed. i love Kagome's beast name yes on marking one another. oh making love now time lol. i love how they fur played off one another with sliver and black. the yin & yang sign. win on Kagome teasing him. go Kagome showing no sign of weakness.
YinKeket chapter 11 . 1/19/2014
yay Shippo and Riya in Kagome's old room. awesome making sure Kagome would stay inside his room only. oh making a wish at the jewel to make Sesshomaru happy has disappeared in turn her water broke. lol the males we kicked out of the room. oh man i hope Kagome and the pup will be ok. but i wonder why the jewel disappeared like that. i hope Sesshomaru doesn't have to give up his right to the throne.
YinKeket chapter 10 . 1/19/2014
yep with Sesshomaru's and Kagome's power will make the their pup powerful. oh Ita was watching her and worried over her. this is going to be good lol. oh the gossip in that place is crazy. glad she noticed Ita was making a move on her. oh man he kissed her. Sesshomaru won't like that at all. oh he's there with Kagome now going to make love. awwwwwww he said i love you first. now he knew he has to have Kagome and no one else. Kagome is powerful than a full blooded demon. i think they will over look it. my my round two of their love making.
YinKeket chapter 9 . 1/19/2014
yay Shippo and his mate Riya came along. Shippo's mate is so cute and perfect for him. yay Snago and Miroku's child was born. Miroku's wish came true. yep shouldn't have said that to her. now he made her cry and she ran. his inner beast is not happy i bet. i wonder if Kagome would run away from him.
YinKeket chapter 8 . 1/19/2014
oh his beast knew right away she was carrying his pup. oh so he knew it was a male pup. not good a female demon tried to mate with him knowing he has Kagome. glad he was happy about Kagome carrying his pup. lol well everyone now knows Kagome was carrying Sesshomaru's child lol. awesome Shippo and his mate and Inuaysha. well Shippo now knows she was carrying a pup inside. sigh Inuyasha wanted to fight with Sesshomaru over Kagome, sigh. you lost Inuyasha, so give up on her. yay for Sesshomaru won the battle.
YinKeket chapter 7 . 1/19/2014
lol Kagome sneaked into his room and watched his beast form. omg he's in his dog form lol. oh the beast was talking to Kagome awesome. oh cool the beast name is Minaru awesome. yay they made love. ah the crush Rin has Yuru. oh Kagome might be carrying his pups. oh man he wasn't there, so she sleeps in his room. i hope Yuru and Rin can be together.
YinKeket chapter 6 . 1/19/2014
really Inuyasha saying don't touch Kagome where you were a jerk to her. lol on Sesshomaru trying to find a way to say sorry without saying sorry out loud lol. awwwwwwwww he picked her up from the table to tuck her in her bed. lol on Kagome's drawing. oh my Sesshomaru's beast took over and kissed her only to wake her up. awesome their auras has mixed together. sigh he ran, Sesshomaru you idiot. lol wow now he was hiding from her. i want to her to go find him and mess with him for the crap he was pulling. yay she found him and giving a good scolding. oh he kissed her again. lol he did dropped third person. oh this is getting good. oh so Sesshomaru wanted more of Kagome, the touch, the taste, the scent, and so much more from her. awwww he was telling his story about his life.