Reviews for Love Denied
Guest chapter 15 . 10/12/2019
"has to be reminded of his place", so you mean "hanyou is trash and belongs on the floor, alone". nice.
TaxLady0415 chapter 15 . 10/3/2019
I liked how you worked this out. You had both inu brothers grow up.
TaxLady0415 chapter 14 . 10/3/2019
Somehow, I don't think talking with Inuyasha has been healthy for her.
TaxLady0415 chapter 9 . 10/3/2019
Oh, how sad - why did he never tell her? He should have known how she would feel about another dead-end relationship.
TaxLady0415 chapter 8 . 10/3/2019
Selfish idiot! He threw her away and, now that she's happy with someone else, thinks he has the right to drag her back.
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 4/29/2017
Ohh this be good
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
I loved this story, I'm glad I got to reread it. I hope there is a second part.
Kazuhe chapter 15 . 8/17/2015
beautifull story
XxsalariaxX chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
100
shautina.palm chapter 15 . 10/25/2014
I loved it!
Cupkakebaby93 chapter 15 . 10/7/2014
i enjoyed this story :) it really sucked me in
ulquiorraxorihime chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
I just finished your story Love Denied and it was amazing! I read Scented Promises and I loved that story as well so I went to see what other stories you have. I love how you portray Seshomaru in your stories! He becomes soo sweet and kind! I love it! I have always loved to read fan fiction stories where Kagome and Seshomaru get mated and have pups! It is just soo sweet and adorable! I really enjoy your work and you do a wonderful job writing your stories and your grammar and sentence structures are very good. The best part is the amazing story lines that you create, you are soo talented and I would love to see more work from you with Kagome and Seshomaru. Like maybe them together as the years go by and how their lives and their children's lives turn out. Maybe even with them living through the next five centuries and ending up in the future. Plus some more lemony scenes would be great too lol I would always like to see more of that for sure! Well keep up the amazing work and I can't wait to see what you will come up with next! Thank you for writing such amazing stories about Kagome and Seshomaru since you are so great at writing about them! Natalie
YinKeket chapter 15 . 1/19/2014
oh crap Kitsa was missing not good at all. Inuyasha what have you done. oh man Sesshomaru was super pissed and poor Kagome worried over her pup Kitsa. ok Inuyasha was wise to send her back to Kagome and Sesshomaru. also can understand why Inuyasha wanted to see her and be with family. i know Kagome still loves Inuyasha in her own way. i know he just wants a family to call. that's neat how the twins eyes are opposite from each other. i like the twin's name. neat how they were Sesshomaru's great uncles. so twins must have run in the family. yay Inuyasha is part of there pack and to be an uncle to them. now Kitsa has someone is just like her to talk to. i'm glad you didn't make him a bad guy. i hope he does find a good female who he can start his own family with. it would a be a nice thought. love this story. keep up the good work and do your best. take care and be safe.
YinKeket chapter 14 . 1/19/2014
so happy Rin would work more on her miko powers. oh crap Inuyasha is there with Kitasa. not good having her meet him without telling her mother and father. oh wow Kagome is going to have another pup. oh wow twin boys. oh wow so her brothers will be full demons. poor Kitsa thinking she was the odd one out of the family. oh cool on the twin boys have one blue and one gold eyes. i can understand why she doesn't like them, she is still a child and doesn't like being different from her family. poor thing.
YinKeket chapter 13 . 1/19/2014
oh man she lost her miko powers. sad day, but there is hope for Rin. oh yay her daughter has miko powers like her mother. that's good she has miko powers even though Kagome doesn't have it. omg super cute on Kitsa has a tail. lol her demon beast was pleased beat two alphas. oh wow so now Kagome and her beast can use poison awesome. oh so Yuru wants Rin as his mate. yay Seeshomaru allowed Yuru to marry Rin. so pleased by the news. Kagome might be a young grandmother lol.