Reviews for Please Don't Go
DragonOwl chapter 1 . 2/4
Wow.. This is incredible! You have an amazing way of ending your pieces of writing.
Satan Abraham chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Aw... This was really sweet. :)
Can'tlogin chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Beautiful. I cried. Amazing.
the whole world is watching chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
Why must these boys break my heart? Don't answer that, its rhetorical.

I love it.
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
["Promise you won't forget me?"] Oh my god that was so, so, so sad and sweet and incredible. This is going to be short, because i have to go (school's about over), but I adored it. And the ending was just... yes. Beautiful job, Laura.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
So, I had wrote a RegSiri 'cest drabble for you. I saw this and immediately thought we were on the same wavelength. (Though, admittedly, I waited another day to post your RegSiri because of this one).

Firstly, I love the immediate difference shown in Reg and Siri. Siri strong and confident and Reg just scared and vulnerable. That's how it is. Siri has always been there to protect Reg. And ilove how both of them know that Siri isn't a Slytherin. His family must've realized that he wasn't much of a snake.

[And Sirius knows that if anything, anything could possibly make him stay, it is Regulus. Leaving Regulus here alone is the only thing that makes his leaving bitter-sweet] - THIS. This has to be my favorite line out of the entire fic. This just shows how much Siri cares about Reg, how far they drifted apart, how different they are. It's so sad. Though, "bitter-sweet" doesn't need a dash.

["Promise me… you won't give her a reason. Don't be me."] - I love how Siri is trying to protect Reg by telling him not to be him. It just makes me think of Siri getting hurt for his actions, for taking the blame, and Reg not realizing it. Reg not /really/ knowing what Siri goes through to protect Reg.

[He will not forget his little brother – but he will not be able to save him. either. Sirius will stand by and watch as Regulus slips further and further beyond his grasp, and it will tear him apart.

But he will never forget.] - This. It was such a perfect way to end this. It's foreshadowing their broken relationship and it's /so/ heartbreaking. It's sad to know that they were this close and then not talk to each other. And the fact that Siri knows that he will never be able to save Reg. Can I just hug both? God.

This was just amazing and I loved it. It was perfect, love. Absolutely perfect.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
A really touching scene. Excellent work, keep writing
Fire The Canon chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was really sweet. I love family moments like this. They are so wonderful.

I adored the brotherly relationship you had between these two. Sirius being the big brother, and despite his better judgement, knowing that Regulus will be better off 'toeing the line'.

Well done. *Hugs Sirius*
StrawberryDuckFeathers chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I liked the repetition of 'Sirius' in the first line. It gives me the idea that maybe he's often compared to him, and it probably makes him feel as if he can't be, and never will be, like Sirius. It's cool how he tries to make his words come out brave and stern, but they just come out sounding quiet. It's like he wants to change, like he wants to put his foot down, but he just can't. Maybe he's afraid, or maybe he's always been the shy type? :) I like the possible character interpretations here.

I like the short 'Hey, Reg', as if he's not really bothered, or maybe his voice is emotionless. The way you didn't use a dialogue tag here makes it seem more like a quick utterance, without much thought put into it. Maybe he's pissed off about something else? Maybe there's some kind of a reason as to why he seems moody here. :)

I like the use of gold lettering, as if his family is rich, or as if it gives him some kind of a noble air.

I also like the symbolism of the doorway where Regulus is stood. For me, it gives me an idea that he's trapped in some way or form. Nice symbolism. :)

The uses of nicknames is nice, as it implies some kind of closeness between them. :)

You manage your use of dialogue tags very well, and you know when to use them to slow down the pace of the conversation, and you know when to leave them out to speed it up. :)

I loved that short sentence for the ending; I found it really dramatic. :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

Sorry, I have no critique/ suggestions for this piece. Another great piece. Keep up the good work. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Aw...poor Regulus, things could have been so different if they'd started Hogwarts at the same time. :)