Reviews for Invisible Tensions
KuteKittehs chapter 1 . 4/4
welp that was ... interesting. haha this was actually pretty funny and i enjoyed it :D i love icy mattie since this happens and i love his idea for revenge! though sweet mattie is just as good and i loved how cute he was when he realised what he had done. ivan, you did deserve it and yes... you shall be doing it again . (though this time you'll go further and more intimate...) how fun it is to imagine that in my mind...
great work as always and as usual i loved your work !
Babushka chapter 1 . 2/26
Kakashka nyet matryoshka kremlin da dastrati!
Babushka chapter 1 . 2/26
Kakashka nyet kremlin matryoshka da dastrati!
sunflowerundvodka chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I love this!
mapleleavesandshit chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
sexy :O
flutegir chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
OMG! MORE!
Twotailedfox chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
You have to continue this dude, for once a RusCan where Can is the seme
BlessedRain chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Hahahahahaha that was awesome! I really liked it, and don't worry, it came out great... Ahhh the ending was also pretty good, which is rare for docs like these. You should definitely write another for these two!
Akuma-Shiki chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
*dies of bloodless* You were so right Da! -The russia from chatzy
EqualDemise731 chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
There should be a part 2... No regrets
lyrastone chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Heh, that was cute!
Bad-Ass-Maple-Leaf chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Woohoo! Use your invisibility, Canada! Ahaha, don't go hiding yourself, I very much liked this story!
Bloody.techtonic.Knight chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Omfg that was awesome xD
I love semi-seme Canada 3 Russia deserves that for sitting on the adorablely badass Canadia!
As for your comment at the bottom note it's a semi-rare pairing. I think most consider it a crack pairing, but really they make sense no? Being so close to eachother *if you exclude Alaska from the equasion.* and the fact that Russia use to be connected to Canada, that's originaly were most first north American first nations came from. Sadly the bridge is broken and the coast is mostly blocked by Americans. :'( *le sigh* we are no longer one with mother Russia. T-T

Sorry for the rambling! I truly support this pairing and love it to bits!"
the red panda alchemist chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Canada being the boss It was a very fun read!

*_*
lilactree chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Canada would do something like that too ;)