Reviews for Fate: Heaven's Works
doomedberserker chapter 3 . 9/21
nice do i thought you were basing there acts on fate prototypes charecter Ayaka Sajyou who had a male king Aunthor but was change to what we know who had maleGilgamish want her but yours is better more thought out

can't wait to read more
Astaerin chapter 10 . 9/19
Still waiting for an update :( This story is amazing.
Sion Astal chapter 10 . 9/8
I really wished you would update this story it's so good :(
Nerf Irelia chapter 1 . 7/20
I'm...not sure where this is going. The fight was supposed to be colorful, but for some reason this narration rendered it like a cheap adjective would. Not really sure what the problem is, but at a guess it has to do with the BOOOM and CRACK and CLANG and the like.
Lezaroth chapter 7 . 7/14
I guessed the servant the moment I saw Lancer become afraid. xD
Lezaroth chapter 8 . 7/14
I guessed the servant the moment I saw Lancer become afraid. xD
dark.muktadir chapter 9 . 7/10
In canon ilya knew about acht's manipulation, and about how Kerry did care for her. her hatred was more of a childish tantrum. Despite giving shirou Gary stu abilities, he is still dumber than canon shirou in the regard that canon did t need ilya to even mention her parents for shirou to figure out her idea tity.
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 10 . 7/7
OMG It's Jacky-chan! Let me guess, there are going to be moments where the women dote on her?
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 9 . 7/5
Okay that bit with the cargo ship just made me flash to Hellsing, which just made it even creepier!
Ultimate-Zelda-fan chapter 1 . 6/21
I see what you did there with the title of the
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 10 . 6/16
I liked it a lot, keep up the good work and though you might not do it, maybe make Taiga one of his future harem members. Many a people may think she is only comic relief, but she is rather hot in an older sister way.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 7 . 6/14
She is Scathach, teacher of Cu Chulainn and the Warrior Queen of the Irish Shadow Lands during the Ulster Cycle.
Iskander Mandoraekon chapter 6 . 6/14
Nagato Uzumaki... he is the only Nagato I know who has a power similiar to that of the Heaven's Feel
DannyPhantom619 chapter 10 . 6/11
Sucks that you haven't updated...also nice that you have Assassin as Jack the Ripper (The loli assassin)

Hope for a NICE Shirou&Illya reunion.

-Shirou&Harem!
MurderSassin chapter 1 . 6/9
I absolutely love OP characters from series where they suck