Reviews for Fate: Heaven's Works
shadow'sdawn chapter 10 . 5/31
You haven't updated this since 2014 but I have enjoyed the story so I'll leave a review.

I have really enjoyed the story so far, repetitive since I said it before but I wasn't sure how else to start this review.

I like the twists you have placed on this story as well as your efforts to give us focus on the character to fully understand their motivation. It helps add depth to a story we have seen/read many times. Also one element that stood out for me was the pacing of your writing. The best example I can think of is the reveal of who caster was. Slow subtle hints that built up and up to give a clearer picture. I loved it!

There might be a few things I could point out as bad but I personally consider them nitpicks and more to do with my own perception than your writing style. So all in all while there are a few, very minor, elements I don't like overall I have enjoyed reading the story. If you ever update I'll be back to read it again :)
Pedro52 chapter 2 . 5/16
Nice,.,.,..,.,
wolf10000 chapter 10 . 5/15
This chapter was great please update soon
Can't wait for the next chapter
GGFBank chapter 3 . 4/21
Gilgamesh-sama is just too awesome here lol
GGFBank chapter 1 . 4/21
Wow... Badass Shirou..
BBWulf chapter 10 . 3/28
Awesome thus far. Lol, I had to laugh at all the gals interested in Shirou. Feed the Harem! XD
polarpwnage chapter 9 . 3/24
That last paragraph reminded me of Alucard when his dead ship arrived in London
polarpwnage chapter 1 . 3/23
A 'Janitor' is someone who cleans up messes. A 'Janitor' can only help once an incident occurs. A 'Janitor' can never prevent tragedies, only showing up after the fact. A sad existence indeed because a in order to be a 'Janitor', something must have happened first or else he'd be out of a job.
moon so bright chapter 3 . 3/5
Saber is adorable there at the end. I like Gilgamesh.
moon so bright chapter 1 . 3/5
I like him here.
The Crimson Vixen chapter 10 . 2/20
Yay for assassin of black! Jack The Ripper... /hopes for seeing her calling Shirou "daddy" after being freed from the old bag of worms/ TTTT there isn't enough fic's with her in them. /sad face/
ARSLOTHES chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I really like this fic and hope you update it soon.
Hellscythe007 chapter 10 . 11/19/2014
good chapter..
Ferdiad chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
Lancer has A ranked agility so he's 50 time faster than a normal human. Even with him holding back Shirou should not have been able to keep up with him