Reviews for Fate: Heaven's Works
Oblivion168 chapter 3 . 1/6
Well I was wrong she did not let him copy her weapons and was not his master but that did not make the sight of Gil kissing Shirou any less entertaining.

I love you adding the character development from legends here. For someone that had a great interest in Gilgamesh after I watched Fate/Stay Night UBW seeing him act only as an arrogant prick all the time is not on my list of thing I like.
Oblivion168 chapter 2 . 1/6
So Gil let him trace her weapons...wow, that is by far the most surprising thing even if I saw it from a mile away.
Oblivion168 chapter 1 . 1/6
Damn the only fanfiction were I don't mind that Shirou want's to be a hero because based on what he showed this chapter he might become a veritable heroic spirit.
MOOOOOAAAAARRR
rengoku onimaru chapter 10 . 12/26/2017
eerr,halo? could u continue this?
Mangetsu chapter 10 . 12/16/2017
Goddammit its jackie the ripper isnt it
DeliciousCookie chapter 6 . 12/13/2017
Urgh, I can't help but stop here because of much of an idiot Shirou is here. The story is supposed to portray a smarter Shirou but then he makes such dumb decisions that leaves one baffled.
DeliciousCookie chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
You really failed to catch the personality of kirei kotomine during the telepathy moments he had with lancer.

Also there's several issues with the grammar & writing style that can throw you out of the flow.
ivan0061509 chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
nice this story is really good keep it up
Guest chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
I like to think that this Shirou is a walking Karmic Retribution upon all.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2017
... Actually, he could simply do it.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/27/2017
Oh for the love of, just kiss h-. Oh.

Well, now just ride him already.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/27/2017
This is now my headcanon that everyone is a masochist, since they all just seem to press Shirou's button to get him to trash-talk them.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
So Shirou just let Lancer leave to recover when he knows he is willing and does kill random innocents that get in his way.
Stereborg chapter 10 . 9/26/2017
Its deeeeeeeeeeeeead. SOMEONE DO SOMETHING!