Reviews for The Past Haunts
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 4 . 10/4
would really love to see an update to this!
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 4 . 9/24
I absolutely love this story, please update soon!
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 8/13
Continue with this story please. Plus let Edward finally come to his senses and let Bella have Chris please. Also let Bella's baby have a shield like Wyatt did please.
Mickey8142 chapter 4 . 8/9
Please keep updating! I love this so far! No one really writes this type of crossover and Bella and Chris love story and when they do they aren't the best. I can't wait for more! :) 3
Lovepuppys08 chapter 4 . 7/19
Love were your going with this, please wright some more
Destineyofme chapter 4 . 5/7
Please write more soon love this story
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 4/20
I love this story. Please update this story and let Bella have a shield when the demon try's to harm her. Plus let the baby have a shield when it's born and let the cullens give up and say ok that Bella can stay in San Franisco. Plus let Cris and Wyatt save Bella from the demon please.
hi chapter 4 . 3/1
Wow this is good please write more
WiseGirl133233 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'm really loving this story. Its great and this cliffy is killing me.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I know you have not posted for a while but I love your story, your explain it so well and we(the readers) understand Bella and her backstory now. I love your story! Utter perfection!
kacy.cook.52 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Please don't stop this is really good
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Can we kill Eddie,I'm favor it the most I always hated him. Over controlling asshat. And also dumbass cold ones not realizing some ppl really a rent for each other if the other can move on, such dumbasses.
Speedy1106 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Please update soon. Pretty please
btlmotormouth chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
love it so far. wonder how chris is going to feel once he finds out that edward kidnapped bella. hope you'll update this again soon.
jessa d chapter 4 . 8/8/2014