Reviews for The Past Haunts
bookobsessive816 chapter 4 . 10/26
UPDATE! Oh my goodness I just found your story and I'm obsessed.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 9/28
Yeah, we kidnappec her and then she got kidnapped again...help us get her back so we can run off with her again? I cant wait.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 9/25
tinkermist99 chapter 4 . 7/28
Plz update
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 4 . 6/17
This is really good, please update :3
Charmedlover520 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Please please please update soon I love this story
CoraPearson chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
please update soon its a great story. I love reading it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Please update. If u don't i will die. I'll live but i really want u to update. I need to find out what happens. Let Chris and Wyatt save Bella and make Edward come to his senses. Please update.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
would really love to see an update to this!
Vampire Academy Rules chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I absolutely love this story, please update soon!
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Continue with this story please. Plus let Edward finally come to his senses and let Bella have Chris please. Also let Bella's baby have a shield like Wyatt did please.
Mickey8142 chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Please keep updating! I love this so far! No one really writes this type of crossover and Bella and Chris love story and when they do they aren't the best. I can't wait for more! :) 3
Lovepuppys08 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Love were your going with this, please wright some more
Destineyofme chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Please write more soon love this story
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
I love this story. Please update this story and let Bella have a shield when the demon try's to harm her. Plus let the baby have a shield when it's born and let the cullens give up and say ok that Bella can stay in San Franisco. Plus let Cris and Wyatt save Bella from the demon please.