Reviews for The Past Haunts
Destineyofme chapter 4 . 5/7
Please write more soon love this story
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 4/20
I love this story. Please update this story and let Bella have a shield when the demon try's to harm her. Plus let the baby have a shield when it's born and let the cullens give up and say ok that Bella can stay in San Franisco. Plus let Cris and Wyatt save Bella from the demon please.
hi chapter 4 . 3/1
Wow this is good please write more
WiseGirl133233 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'm really loving this story. Its great and this cliffy is killing me.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
I know you have not posted for a while but I love your story, your explain it so well and we(the readers) understand Bella and her backstory now. I love your story! Utter perfection!
kacy.cook.52 chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Please don't stop this is really good
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 4 . 10/22/2014
Can we kill Eddie,I'm favor it the most I always hated him. Over controlling asshat. And also dumbass cold ones not realizing some ppl really a rent for each other if the other can move on, such dumbasses.
Speedy1106 chapter 4 . 10/15/2014
Please update soon. Pretty please
btlmotormouth chapter 4 . 8/29/2014
love it so far. wonder how chris is going to feel once he finds out that edward kidnapped bella. hope you'll update this again soon.
jessa d chapter 4 . 8/8/2014
Please update! !
Reiha Sakurai chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
I absolutely loved this fanfic and can't wait til you get the next chapter up so I can read and find out what's going to happen next.
devil's daughter chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
OMG I am dying to know the reaction of the Hallowell when they find out they took Bella please post more chapters.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
Can you add more chapters please
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2014