Reviews for The Past Haunts
skyeza chapter 4 . 7/6
F*** me, really. Carlisle needs to grow a spine and stop letting two children call the shots. His the Head of the family not Eddie-boy. Great read so far, please continue with this wickedly awesome story.
bookobsessive816 chapter 4 . 10/26/2016
UPDATE! Oh my goodness I just found your story and I'm obsessed.
MoonPrincess623 chapter 4 . 9/28/2016
Yeah, we kidnappec her and then she got kidnapped again...help us get her back so we can run off with her again? I cant wait.
andjelija.nenic chapter 2 . 9/25/2016
tinkermist99 chapter 4 . 7/28/2016
Plz update
Goddess Cure Mystic chapter 4 . 6/17/2016
This is really good, please update :3
Charmedlover520 chapter 4 . 12/30/2015
Please please please update soon I love this story
CoraPearson chapter 4 . 12/20/2015
please update soon its a great story. I love reading it
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
Please update. If u don't i will die. I'll live but i really want u to update. I need to find out what happens. Let Chris and Wyatt save Bella and make Edward come to his senses. Please update.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 4 . 10/4/2015
would really love to see an update to this!
WolfLover1997 chapter 4 . 9/24/2015
I absolutely love this story, please update soon!
Sarah Zitter chapter 4 . 8/13/2015
Continue with this story please. Plus let Edward finally come to his senses and let Bella have Chris please. Also let Bella's baby have a shield like Wyatt did please.
enchantella chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Please keep updating! I love this so far! No one really writes this type of crossover and Bella and Chris love story and when they do they aren't the best. I can't wait for more! :) 3
Lovepuppys08 chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Love were your going with this, please wright some more
Destineyofme chapter 4 . 5/7/2015
Please write more soon love this story