Reviews for His Secret Obsession
Kimimisae chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I do so like Hermione/Blaise pairings! Although this is a short one it IS one of my favorites, but that's really not too much of a surprise since I have enjoyed SO many of your other stories!
Apollo chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Awesome! I love it. Update soon.
Azrael de Angelo chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Please please please tell me this isn't a oneshot and that you will update soon :)
Montley chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
This story was written really well, and I loved how you expressed Blaise's emotions and obsessions over Hermione. It was done really well, and I really liked it.
One mistake I saw: [She tucked a girl behind her ear, completely oblivious to the dark Slytherin watching her.]].
Instead of girl, I believe you meant curl.
Besides for that, really good work! You characterized Blaise really well!
BookReader and AnimeWatcher chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing I hope you meant curl instead of "girl" any way you really should continue this I think if you did it could become a really good story if you do choose to continue it please update it soon :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
You put "She tucked a girl behind her ear." I sincerely hope you meant curl.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Holy shite that was awesome. I like this dark side of Blaise. "I'll break his neck," poor Ron! *laughs evilly* this is great! ;)
everything's uglier close up chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Goodness, that was intense.
His possessiveness is kind of scary, but that's Blaise.
Good job.
Kay's chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
So intense!
KaelynMarieSalvatore chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love it! Please continue:)
dancer4813 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oooo... a little scary there.

But that's okay. :) What's life without a little fear? I like Blaise's reference to Snow White (even if he didn't realize to what he was referring ;)

Good luck on your competitions!

-Megan
becca.fox.16 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Finish this story PLEASE.
ladybellacullen91 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
i really like this story! so full of passion and strong emotion. i like the pairing blaise-hermione, i hope you do another chapter where he finally goes after hermione. please.
i'd like to know what happen between them.
well, anyway you write very well. it is like being in the mind of the character!
lucy chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
i'd like to know what happen between them.
Iceprincess22454 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I like this story please write more