Reviews for Potent Mix
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 6/22
I really enjoyed this. It's kinda like one I wrote a few years ago, where it was an enchanted closet that made them a bit "grabby" of each other, but I enjoyed your build up and the line towards the end of "Five points to Ravenclaw and detentions all around." That made the story for me, and I liked your twist better. Well done!
Clarine chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
J'aime ce couple et... votre écriture ! Severus toujours aussi doué et perspicace, sans compter toutes ses autres qualités, mmmmmh !

Merci !
Veggemite chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Great story! Very good build-up. Thanks.
Raychoo chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
That was an incredibly erotic fanfiction. Left me flustered too!
Sela McGrane chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Aww. Loved it!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Love it! :)
cdd12 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Thank you! Do you have any HP fic faves? I've just started getting into the HP fanfic and am loving it.
meepison chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I was surprised that I enjoyed this story as much as I did. Not a pairing I have ever read before. Well done!
PurdueLiz chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
The idea of the Hermione/Snape pairing has always been a bit off-putting to me. But, since it's you, I had to read it. And I really, really liked what you did here. I actually wouldn't mind some more of these two. :)
eltseth chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
ohmygodohMYGODOHMYGOD
I just... "PLIANT WOMANHOOD".
This was the beeeeeeest. I loved the plot. Thank Merlin for Ravenclaws.
Keep up the good work!
twiclare chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
My first Harry Potter fanfic story and guess what...I liked it! Alan Rickman's voice in my head while reading was very umm, stimulating! Thanks.
SagaDevotee chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Hot damn. that was bloody fantastic. smart IS sexy. well done.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was great!
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Oh man...
Thanks for sharing this silliness with us. :)
TessLouise chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I have a not-so-secret soft spot for this pairing. I hope this charming story inspires other wonderful writers to try this pairing too! (Hint hint) :-)