Reviews for Inertia Overcome
Vangogh92 chapter 22 . 8/15
I just loved this! Not only were the characters extremely in character, the dialogue was perfection! Though I didn't love everything about Klaus, I appreciate that you made him a three dimensional character with flaws. I also like the switching POVs, I wanted to hear both of their minds so it was nice. I kept waiting for Klaus to have the revelation about making love but I suppose I can be appeased by his revelation about sex being better when in love. Again, great work!
tiffy-wa chapter 22 . 7/22
I re-visit this fic at least once a year. That's how much I love it. I may have them read from it at my funeral! Love love love!
CaitlinJay chapter 1 . 6/30
Great read
Beautiful and amazing :)
Shlayne chapter 21 . 3/27
This was freaking amazing! Thank you!
Shlayne chapter 22 . 3/27
This was freaking amazing! Thank you!
salsas100 chapter 22 . 3/9
That was a great read :D
salsas100 chapter 13 . 3/2
Oh yeah that's a realistic Klaus! Awesome fic :D
roses0002 chapter 22 . 3/2
This is such a beautiful story. The best Klaroline fic I've ever read. The writing was absolutely superb and the emotions completely swept me up. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into writing such a wonderful story for us all!
seren23 chapter 22 . 2/12
What an AMAZING story! I devoured it (pun most certainly intended) today and I'm in that wonderful state of bliss after you read something fantastic. *sighs*
DriverPicksMusic chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I love dom Klaus! please write more klaus domain lemons
Daisy chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
This was amazing and beautiful and so utterly perfect I can barely even breathe. Carolines and klaus relationship and POVs were handeld so magnificently and I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS
Melday7 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Just re-read this fic again (for like the 17th time) and it is still one of the best klaroline stories ever.

Maybe one day you will consider writing another klaroline story.
IFancyu chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
So amazingly written...can't believe it tooK me so long to find this story. Loved it.
Shesalwaysreading chapter 14 . 2/16/2016