Reviews for Inertia Overcome
Klaroline2013 chapter 4 . 5/7
I like how ic klaus is in this fic
melba toast chapter 21 . 5/2
I love your idea keep going with this.
tronxx chapter 15 . 4/4
OH MY GOOOOOOOD! I don't usually read fanfictions but daaaaaamn your story made me question why I didn't. You write so beautiful and I love it! Looking forward to the next story.
sortakindamaybeperhaps chapter 20 . 2/14
I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH OMG *WIPES AWAY TEARS* I THINK THIS IS LIKE THE 4TH OR 5TH TIME IM READING IT. IF THE 'FAVORITE STORY' CATEGORY COULD SOMEHOW BE COUNTED MORE THAN ONCE BY EACH ACCOUNT, HELL I'D FAV IT A THOUSAND TIMES
moonlightkiss1515 chapter 22 . 2/6
I love it!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 22 . 1/26
Holy shit... AMAZING INCREDIBLE Breathtaking
thebeastinsideusall chapter 14 . 1/25
he said the thing!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 13 . 1/25
i love just how they interact with each other, how desperate he needs her and how she wants to deny it, but she needs him just as much
thebeastinsideusall chapter 12 . 1/25
just...in love with every word!
thebeastinsideusall chapter 10 . 1/25
i had never really thought of the weight of eternity hitting her like that...
thebeastinsideusall chapter 3 . 1/25
i love this so far!
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 11/18/2014
I really love this story! I couldn't stop reading once I started; I just wanted to find out how things would go in the next part. And I liked how you had it set up in either Klaus or Caroline's first person POV; it really worked in my opinion.

I loved how Caroline took off in the beginning and was on her own for two years I think that helped her in being able to move forward from Mystic Falls and see herself and who she was more. I loved that Klaus did find her and just showed up at the store. I have to say I really think you did a great job at Klaus and Caroline as individual characters and also as a couple and how they moved closer together. The way Caroline would stand up for herself regardless of Klaus and his temper and the way that Klaus did have that temper but fell for Caroline and so was unable to really hurt her.

I did love both of the characters of Colby and Artie, they were really great and I loved how they were with Klaus and Caroline. I kind of liked how Tyler wasn't completely in the story and he really only had that one part. I did like the honesty thing. There were so many different parts that I really liked, the museum, the ice cream, the first kiss, his confession, this fight at the end which only opened up so much more. And I love how you had the epilogue and Caroline was able to explain to Klaus about the museum.

This really was a great story to read and thank you so much for writing it!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2014
I was going to try to read this, but Klaus is far too rapish and controlling. He doesn't want Caroline, he wants a slave.
sixcrickets chapter 22 . 10/1/2014
I love this story so much! Seriously, it's amazing. You nailed Klaus's and Caroline's voices absolutely perfectly, and their characters. I love that you didn't back away from Klaus's frankly appalling bad side, but you also shone a light on the passion and fierceness and protectiveness that make him such a compelling character, and over the course of the story Caroline gradually changed him for the better without changing his fundamental nature. Beautifully done. And I love the Hades and Persephone analogy that reappeared throughout - perfect! Thank you for writing this!
Roswellian98 chapter 22 . 9/26/2014
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with fellow Klaroline fans. As long as TO is on air, I will keep hope alive.