Reviews for Inertia Overcome
Shlayne chapter 21 . 15h
This was freaking amazing! Thank you!
Shlayne chapter 22 . 15h
This was freaking amazing! Thank you!
salsas100 chapter 22 . 3/9
That was a great read :D
salsas100 chapter 13 . 3/2
Oh yeah that's a realistic Klaus! Awesome fic :D
roses0002 chapter 22 . 3/2
This is such a beautiful story. The best Klaroline fic I've ever read. The writing was absolutely superb and the emotions completely swept me up. Thank you so much for putting so much effort into writing such a wonderful story for us all!
seren23 chapter 22 . 2/12
What an AMAZING story! I devoured it (pun most certainly intended) today and I'm in that wonderful state of bliss after you read something fantastic. *sighs*
DriverPicksMusic chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
I love dom Klaus! please write more klaus domain lemons
Daisy chapter 22 . 12/16/2016
This was amazing and beautiful and so utterly perfect I can barely even breathe. Carolines and klaus relationship and POVs were handeld so magnificently and I LOVED EVERY MOMENT OF THIS
Melday7 chapter 22 . 6/5/2016
Just re-read this fic again (for like the 17th time) and it is still one of the best klaroline stories ever.

Maybe one day you will consider writing another klaroline story.
IFancyu chapter 22 . 4/10/2016
So amazingly written...can't believe it tooK me so long to find this story. Loved it.
JujuGrace chapter 14 . 2/16/2016
*dead*
JujuGrace chapter 5 . 2/16/2016
You are a wonderful person for writing this amazingly accurate story. Thank you!
JujuGrace chapter 3 . 2/16/2016
As screwed up as this is, the way he got a few dates with her, I can't help but love it. There's just something about the danger of klaus that makes one wanna give themselves to him. Gosh I need a boyfriend lol
but seriously chapter 2 . 1/31/2016
THERE ARE SO MANY THINGS I NEED TO SAY BUT I JUST CANNOT ARTICULATE THEM PROPERLY OK I'M SO SORRY :'(
but seriously chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
OH MY GOD AND HOW COULD I HAVE WRITTEN YOU THAT REVIEW WITHOUT MENTIONING THE SEXUAL TENSION, ALL THE GOODNESS, ALL THAT JUST THICK HEADY WANT. Which added the most delicious amount of sin to the fic, so tastefully done, I gape even now. I think I am a little bit in love with you.