Reviews for One Hundred Little Things
einzel chapter 7 . 4/13
parting but never parted, very well done
g-love99 chapter 7 . 3/15/2014
Love the reunion! And is it me or is Strom a little bit emotional still? ;-)
GEMouse chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
Random thought: what if Strom is somehow recognized as the person that took down Evil!Koss and is treated like a hero on Earth. And then, much to his-and Lucy's-surprise, he finds that he has a lot of female admirers coming out of the woodwork! Maybe the attention gets to his head and he becomes more pompous than usual, which causes some more angst between him and Lucy (poor Lucy).

My imagination is running wild, lol. To capture it and put it back in its cage, please update soon!
maba7x chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Awwwww, finally!
Black-Moon-Onaa-Inu chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Aw! that's sweet, though it makes me wonder what you have in store for them?
GEMouse chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Thank you thank you thank you thank you! I'm so happy that they're finally back together. Moar updates plz :)
Guest chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Aaww, that is a great reunion. And Oratt, you trickster, devious trickster. How sweet.

Crazy question, if the male v'tosh are chasing down human females, are the human males chasing down v'tosh females? ;)
Sehlatstalker chapter 7 . 9/8/2013
Strom is so doable in this chapter! And I love the fact Lucy hissed at her mom and was getting all impatient until BOOM Welcome home Strom let me do you here in front of everyone! Bwhahahaahahaha! You rocked this chapter Sensara!
Ahlisha chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Hehe, I wonder how this will go? Will he tell Star what a katra stirring is?
I'm actually curious too. Is it merely being just "horny", or something much deeper. An truly fascinating cultural difference.
Sehlat stalker chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Lucy we need Lucy for a 911 stat vulcan translation of flirting moment. O,O If Star doesn't want him, I'll take him...why you ask?

A. He is Sorak's brother, and we all KNOW Sorak is da'pimp with women.
B. Golden eyes.
C. Vulcan.
D. do I really need a D? I mean...he is HAWT!
2redbird chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Gals to see an update. Good story.
GEMouse chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Yes! Thanks for the update!

What the heck is wrong with you, Strom? Get back to Earth NOW.
maba7x chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
I'm giving Strom a mental slap upside the head.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Strom needs to move with the quickness.
Ahlysha chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
This was intruding. I like how Oratt is standing up for Lucy and giving Strom the riot act for not getting back to her.