Reviews for The Last Enemy to be Destroyed
Rather weird, but great.
creativesm75 chapter 1 . 1/26/2016
very good
Noip13 chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
I'm glad I read to the end, because the ending was…something. Wow, that was creepy yet fascinating.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Disappointing. We have no real idea of what's happening or will happen and you don't either even in your own fic. Unnecessarily ambiguous achieved. All that tension and build up for nothing.
MeinNameIstHase chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Dumbledore's plan is doomed to fail. Being pure and nice doesn't save people from free will, which leads to misunderstandings and accidents and much worse. Though one can't fault him for trying, if one manages to keep completely impassive.
Madame Minuit12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
scaary!
Anarade Relle chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
A very nice depiction of the of the Deathly Hallows and their raw potential. I was convinced by the depiction of both characters; an excellent one-shot! This deserves more reviews and more views.
Ame no Kagaseo chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Well, you got to respect the old man's determination.
I just knew Albus Dumbledore was dropped on the head when he was a baby; this story furthers my belief.
Great work.
xfighter4 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Good chapter. I hope you decide to continue it.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Good story. Even though there were only 3 stories in the contest it was worthy of getting a prize.
Shuiro9 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
So... what just happened?!

I'm a bit mindf*cked...

Dumbledore casted a ritual that somehow sacraficed everything in the world, yes?

Then as he laid dying he got Harry to summon the world from the dead?

Am I getting this right?

Anyways, I really like this story cause it shows a mad Harry without him being prissy, bitter, and childish.

Sincerely,
Shuiro9
review provider chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
makes me wonder what was good enough to beat that
Lord of the Disc chapter 1 . 3/12/2013