Reviews for You're Not Alone
Dam. Why did you do this. In all honesty, I would rather you let Severus die than watch him suffer watching his hermione being married to Ron and having his daughter. Seriously.
Saissa chapter 156 . 10/20/2016
Aaah drats! You just had to follow canon didnt you?
Why couldn't you have allowed Snape to have some happiness?

Everything was great - up until this last chapter!

And how in the hell can hermione even THINK that she is in love with Ron?
Because really - he cannot hold any kind of intellectual or stimulating conversation.
She must be SO BORED being married to such an ignoramus!
I know I would be! I would have chosen NOT to marry at all if the love of my life had died.
Saissa chapter 134 . 10/20/2016
I hope she hexed him good and proper - after all it is for the greater good.

Ron has GOT to stop being so petty and so damn JEALOUS!
Saissa chapter 19 . 10/20/2016
A better question would be - if Regulus Moonshine is a fraud of a potioneer, then WHY was his article allowed to be published in Potions Weekly? Is there no such thing as a peer review system in place?

That should ensure a lively discussion methinks...

Great drabbles so far. I love the fact that they tell one cohesive story!
Bibi265 chapter 156 . 8/22/2015
This was the first english (I'm german) fanfiction I read and oh my god it was absolutely brilliant! But this ending! You can't believe it but I actually cried for like 20 minutes! The Story was really fantastic but I hoped for a happy end.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 156 . 7/9/2015
No story has ever made me want to punch so many dicks. I just. I can't. I can't. I. I would've. It. If there was an alternate epilogue maybe I wouldn't be so inclined to punch dicks but GOD HELP ME THERE ISN'T AND I DO.
Guest chapter 156 . 7/11/2014
Loved it till the last chapter- needs to be rewritten.
laura.a.silva chapter 156 . 7/9/2014
Your story is great... you are a good writter, but your ending SUCKS! you could have given then a happy ending, or maybe an open ending, letting the reader imagine it the way they wanted...
Anyway... I liked it, but I'll pretend you never wrote the last chapter...
HanableKing28 chapter 156 . 7/7/2014
WHAT!WHY the FUCK did you do that for! how could you do that. i read this so the i could see them together in the end! why did you do this to me! you suck! but it was good. EXCEPT for the ending!
Kakellermann chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Loved the story...but all I have to say is WHAT to the ending...poor hermione and severus...not all stories can have happy endings...same as in life!
sandra snape chapter 156 . 5/27/2014
Horrible ending! I love the story i dont denie it, but i seriously hated the ended. She cried over him, try to save him and love him with every thing she's got and you still don't let them have any happiness?! I know it's a story and all but i still didn't like it. I would consider changing the ending :-[ :-( :-!
Ivona9297 chapter 156 . 2/28/2014
You killed me at the end. I swear there are tears running down my face. The whole story is beautiful. It's definitely going in my favourites :3
Wheezzy8 chapter 156 . 2/24/2014
I am literally crying as I write this! I wish Severus and Hermione were together now after reading that! I would never have considered it before I read this book! Well done!
DoraLupinTonks chapter 156 . 12/29/2013
Severus Snape is not a coward or selfish...and at the end you have portrayed him exactly like that. Ron? And hermione together...honestly? The story was awesome but the ending was awful! I am not a big fan of happy ending but some stories need them.
SleeplessNightsOfGrape chapter 155 . 11/12/2013
For some reason, part of my review was cut off... I meant to say "...vice versa. Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed it very much!"