Reviews for A Moment
Lala chapter 58 . 7/2/2014
I luv this fic good job
Steffie93 chapter 22 . 11/13/2013
I actually laughed out loud at this one! SO much love for these one-shots! :)
duchessduchie chapter 58 . 11/12/2013
I am so sad to see this end but I have enjoyed each and every bit of this. Thank you so much for creating this and spending all that time on this for us. I can't wait to read the new dotty fic you write. You know it is a rule right? Once you finish a dotty fic you have to start a new one! ;)
mac-reye chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
wonderful, simple beautiful end to a phenomenal series!
Guest chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
Sad its the final addition but I loved it!
aray48 chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
amazing! This was really touching and sweet and a perfect way to end this :] i loved it
maggie chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
great one-shot chapter! keep up the good work!
Karikocha chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
I just loved this chapter, not as sappy as I'd thought it'd be. But so very sweet. Just...Awww.
They really did come full circle, it's amazing how you've brought them here. And naming the baby Anthony, oh man I could have cried. I 'awwwed' out loud, definitely felt warm inside then. I liked that it was coming from Dom's perspective.

It's still funny to me how she doesn't have a name but it's not critical, and the story reads perfectly without it.

Fantastic job with this, from beginning to end, amazing. This became one of my favs, sad to see it end.
MiaToretto86 chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
OMG THIS IS FREAKING PERFECT. BUT OMG SAD IT'S OVER
R Coots chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
Love it. Love that he thinks of racing when he gets bored, and sleeps through it. Love the way you tied it up. Just beautiful. Great job.
Firefly-class chapter 58 . 11/7/2013
Nice way to end a great series! Good job!
Cecily chapter 57 . 10/9/2013
Update? Maybe there can be one with baby toretto, like a first tooth or something
duchessduchie chapter 57 . 9/4/2013
Awww. I love the fluff! These are such a treat to read.
maggie chapter 57 . 9/2/2013
great chapter! keep up the good the work!
MiaToretto86 chapter 57 . 9/1/2013
This is perfect! Love it!