Reviews for Unfamiliar territory
Jcopeman81 chapter 10 . 8/18
That was hands down the best Joan interpretation I have read on this site ever
This was perfect!
Can you write a continue for this story
justjb chapter 18 . 1/18
I feel like this is like 4 different stories all rolled into one and I'm only on chapter 18.
Not your problem chapter 17 . 1/16
Why a miscarriage if your a fan why make something like that happen to them!
Caraline Fisher chapter 32 . 12/8/2015
Very cute!
dreamer 3097 chapter 32 . 8/27/2015
A very good story
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 4/3/2015
So, he didn't faint, but he was shocked. It would have been fantastic if evolution would have provided a way for the male of the species could indicate that he was "pregnant", like maybe having spots.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 4/3/2015
At the news by any chance did Sherlock faint?
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 4/3/2015
Sherlock Holmes in love; Joan Watson in love. Together,
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 4/3/2015
Looks like Joan is drunk, something she will not be happy with obviously the next morning. Now for Sherlock to fill in those blanks.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
It looks like Sherlock may have been with a woman, and that woman was Joan. I love Elementary the TV show, and hope FF augments the relationship between Joan and Sherlock.
caraline chapter 32 . 2/11/2015
Wonderful job! Loved it! So cute and sweet!
Gingluv chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I loved it! Side note, the US doesn't have CCTVs. Our closest equivalent are security cameras on private property, but they aren't used so much for the public good as to catch home invader, etc.
Gingluv chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I love that you write everything so succinctly. Most people tend to over explain things, but you get right to the meat of the story which I absolutely adore. Side note, however, unless Greg was meant to be from the UK (which you may have mentioned and I didn't catch), no American would ever say dodgy.