Reviews for Unfamiliar territory
caraline chapter 32 . 2/11
Wonderful job! Loved it! So cute and sweet!
Gingluv chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I loved it! Side note, the US doesn't have CCTVs. Our closest equivalent are security cameras on private property, but they aren't used so much for the public good as to catch home invader, etc.
Gingluv chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I love that you write everything so succinctly. Most people tend to over explain things, but you get right to the meat of the story which I absolutely adore. Side note, however, unless Greg was meant to be from the UK (which you may have mentioned and I didn't catch), no American would ever say dodgy.
Mysteryfan28 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Oh Bugger! Ugh, seriously why did Irene have to show up?
Mislav chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is an excellent story. You are really talented writer. I can actually imagine all this going on on the show. Sherlock's comment about the dog made me laugh. I hoped that Sherlock's father will appear on the wedding, but other than that, it was a great story. I would like to read a sequel :)
Jen4850 chapter 32 . 11/13/2013
This story is really sweet after the very hard parts and you made it work.
cullenmason chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
Great story.
Can't wait for sequel
WickedBones chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well done! One of the best written Joanlock fanfics I've ever read! Keep it up!
forevernikita chapter 32 . 8/30/2013
It took my like 2 it was worth it this story is incredible you did an amazing job :) xx
shipper.of.things chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I KNEW IT! I SHOULD BE A DETECTIVE! Oh... Great story so far, I'm loving it!
Toby Addison chapter 32 . 7/28/2013
I believe this is my first review on this fic, although I've been reading it for a bit. I really enjoyed it! The epilogue sounds familiar, though - was it originally published as a one-shot? I seem to remember reading it on AO3. Maybe I'm imagining things.
sundes2013 chapter 32 . 7/24/2013
This story was amazing. I COULDN'T stop reading it until the end. Everything that Joan and Sherlock went through ( including the miscarriage of the baby, the kidnapping of Joan, the death of Irene, the adoption of new dog, etc) truly brought them together. This is one of the best stories I read. I am looking forward to read more of your stories.
brittnicole57 chapter 32 . 7/18/2013
That was a really sweet ending... I think Sherlock would be a crazy good dad :)
katy chapter 32 . 7/17/2013
Amazing story, you even made me cry a little, excellent job!
kraziness-kills chapter 31 . 7/16/2013
It was good while it lasted. I think you should put how their daughter deals with them and their jobs.