Reviews for Unfamiliar territory
mmkbrook chapter 12 . 4/3
So, he didn't faint, but he was shocked. It would have been fantastic if evolution would have provided a way for the male of the species could indicate that he was "pregnant", like maybe having spots.
mmkbrook chapter 11 . 4/3
At the news by any chance did Sherlock faint?
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 4/3
Sherlock Holmes in love; Joan Watson in love. Together,
mmkbrook chapter 4 . 4/3
Looks like Joan is drunk, something she will not be happy with obviously the next morning. Now for Sherlock to fill in those blanks.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 4/3
It looks like Sherlock may have been with a woman, and that woman was Joan. I love Elementary the TV show, and hope FF augments the relationship between Joan and Sherlock.
caraline chapter 32 . 2/11
Wonderful job! Loved it! So cute and sweet!
Gingluv chapter 13 . 12/18/2014
I loved it! Side note, the US doesn't have CCTVs. Our closest equivalent are security cameras on private property, but they aren't used so much for the public good as to catch home invader, etc.
Gingluv chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
I love that you write everything so succinctly. Most people tend to over explain things, but you get right to the meat of the story which I absolutely adore. Side note, however, unless Greg was meant to be from the UK (which you may have mentioned and I didn't catch), no American would ever say dodgy.
Mysteryfan28 chapter 23 . 12/2/2014
Oh Bugger! Ugh, seriously why did Irene have to show up?
Mislav chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This is an excellent story. You are really talented writer. I can actually imagine all this going on on the show. Sherlock's comment about the dog made me laugh. I hoped that Sherlock's father will appear on the wedding, but other than that, it was a great story. I would like to read a sequel :)
Jen4850 chapter 32 . 11/13/2013
This story is really sweet after the very hard parts and you made it work.
cullenmason chapter 32 . 10/28/2013
Great story.
Can't wait for sequel
WickedBones chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Well done! One of the best written Joanlock fanfics I've ever read! Keep it up!
forevernikita chapter 32 . 8/30/2013
It took my like 2 it was worth it this story is incredible you did an amazing job :) xx
shipper.of.things chapter 11 . 7/31/2013
I KNEW IT! I SHOULD BE A DETECTIVE! Oh... Great story so far, I'm loving it!