Reviews for An ultimatum, and no bluff
jesscrickett chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
I like this story. PLease keep writing.
superwoman1015 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Nice. Well that is one way ti show dedication. Very hot.
fanficpro chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
really good i love your fanfics. btw can someone actually tell me what does happen in 5x16? need to know xx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Excellent tag! But honestly, if I was Lisbon i would toy with Jane and after throw him out like an old rag. Lisbon deserves so much more that what Janes is putting her though in 5 x 16!
Alice chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
That investigation job in Chicago would that be with Kalinda from "Good Wife " ?

When I watched "There will be blood", Lorelei kissing Jane and then shooting the RJ accomplice. I just thought: There you go Jane, you've got what you deserved!
My sympathy for Jane is gone. He lied, cheated, broke trust, killed etc for his revenge. What sweet smiles can make up for it ? He's not even learning from past mistakes but just turning out worse and worse. He's getting more like Red John in every episode !
Where does this leave our beloved Lisbon ? Getting drawn into the dark or will she cut ties with Jane ?
I like how you showed both possibilities. Lisbon giving him an ultimatum and considering leaving but then getting caught up in her love for him.
Marcia Santos chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I like this one more then the other, I was thinking you were piss off with Jane, when you wrote the other. But I liked that in this one you woke him up. Lisbon does deserves better and he is the best for her and he needs ans deserves her either. I love this fanfiction universe there are so many different ways to see the writers POV and I love your writing.
Totorsg chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
oh i loved it!
thanks for this awesome tag