Reviews for Quarantined Love - FFS - This Disease Called Love
HoneyBear84 chapter 1 . 11/5/2017
Loved it
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
Snicker. I think detention will be fun for both of them. Especially if they treat that cold by sitting in a large, hot bath with lots of bubbles. Therapeutic, don't you think?
serenityselena chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
that was quite amusing :)
Schattengestalt chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I love this sequel to TDCL and I love the little plot bunny, which found its way to you even more.*feeds him carrots, so that he will become a big Slytherin bunny*

Its good to know that Harry and Severus has someone, who cares for them (besides each other) and who even forces them to go to the infirmary.*winks at Ron and Dumbledore* Although, I assume that Harry is right and Ron wanted to make sure that he didnt catch Harrys disease, Im still positive that he also wanted to help his best friend.*smiles* And Dumbledore... well, he probably needed a reason to treat Severus like a boy, again... besides wanting the best for Severus of course.*chuckles*

Ah, and I see now why Severus is such an excellent spy.*glances at a confused Madame Pomfrey* But I also guess that Madame Pomfrey would have never suspected that Harry or Severus moved the beds, since they have the reputation of hating each other.*chuckles*

Wow, Severus can be a very gentle, sweet and caring lover.*sighs happily and wishes to be able to switches places with Harry*
Its sad to see that Severus was never before in the position of caring for someone that way, otherwise he wouldnt have had to remember what he has to do, in order to comfort Harry.*is glad that Severus has Harry now*
And its cute that Severus tries so hard to do the same for his young lover, Harry has done for him, while he was ill. It shows how much Severus loves Harry.*winks at a blushing Potions Master*

I just wonder if Harry will play nurse for Severus again?!*glances at a blushing Harry*

The chapter was wonderful!
Thank you for giving in to the plot bunny and writing it!)

So long!

Schattengestalt
YenGirl chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Agree with FFS, well done indeed! *grins and nods* Your Harry and Severus just hopped from FFS' stories into here and it shows!

You know... Poppy might be one puzzled Medi Witch right now, but I'm sure she will put one clumsy Gryffindor and one snarky Slytherin together and come up with a couple. *ignores Severus' glare at implied poor acting*

Now now, Sev *pats his head and skips out of the way of a stinging hex* you did take a risk, pushing your two beds together. Not that I blame you and it was wonderfully sweet of you to comfort Harry, but you did take a risk. *nods again and is hexed*

Good thing you two managed not to be caught in an embrace the next morning *snickers as she wonders what excuse Severus would have used then - 'Potter, how DARE you embrace me!' and is hexed again*

Now, Poppy, just keep staring at those beds and I'm sure you'll come up with the answer soon. As for me, I'm just going to trail after Harry as he makes his way to the dungeons *wide smile*
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
A vere different short story and for it I give you: Four Bronze Stars for being different.

Hope to see more one day soon.

The Crimson Mage.
Fang Filled Smiles chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Once again, you are very welcome. Thank you for entertaining my errant bunny :-)

And you did such a good job. Severus' sappiness and self delusions about not being soft, Harry's clumsiness and adorable surprise whenever Severus does something unexpected. And of course their desire to be close to each other, perfect. Not only did you get my Harry and Severus right, but also my Poppy, she was spot on.

I especially liked the very end, Severus deciding he wants to see Harry that night and Harry deciding that night is too long to wait and will go within the hour *chuckles* I can't say I blame him though lol

This was is so cute and sweet, and Poppy's confusion was very amusing. A perfect ending :-) Well done.

Smiles