Reviews for Brave New World
cheshyrekaat chapter 15 . 3/3
I am reading tgius story four the first time, I am rather enjoying it. I laughed heartily about the very clever family that you have given the Quartermaster.
Seraphus chapter 17 . 12/20/2015
wonderful story! x
harrowling chapter 17 . 12/16/2015
Satisfying and delicate are the words that came to mind to describe this work.
Quite an enjoyable read!
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 17 . 11/8/2015
I loved this story. You have a wonderful writing style. It was easy to follow Q and Bond's relationship and its slow but meaningful build. Though I have to wonder what it is meant by Q having spots (I don't know if its slang for something but if I'm just missing something) but over all I loved it. Wonderful story!
MelissaRockIt chapter 17 . 11/2/2015
I just finished it and it was absolutly amazing! Loved the story, the way it went and ended. As well for your writing style, very easy reading! And don't EVER apologise for long chapters! Good stories don't have them! :D
Kashimo's Comet chapter 17 . 10/8/2015
Wow, this story was absolutely phenomenal! I do have baised towards slow building romances but man, I really liked it a lot. And I love how you hinted at Sherlock. I mean there is that headcanon out there about Q being the youngest Holmes sibling and I always did like it. Anyways, again it was a great read and I just had to finish it as quickly as possible.
U-no-le chapter 15 . 1/15/2015
I'm SO sure Q's brothers are Sherlock and Mycroft Holmes! Oh my God! Q's physical apparence is the same as theirs and the clues point towards them.
Linorien chapter 17 . 12/7/2014
Excellent. I was really hoping the H would stand for Holmes. I've been reading too many crossovers lately. Fun story I really enjoyed it and for the little I know of the James Bond universe, I think you kept them both very much in character. Especially in the inner monologues. Well done.
occasionally-maybe-never chapter 17 . 9/24/2014
Hello! Gosh, I'm so sorry this review is so incredibly long in coming. I've had the most incredibly busy five months or so and the backlog of updates in my inbox to read is mountainous. What a wonderful epilogue to a great story, I did so enjoy reading this. I found it with your Pendragon Institute stories too, the wonderful way you balance the interactions and conversations. A wonderful blend of snark and awkward sentiment.

I do hope you write something new soon, fandom irrelevant.

Thank you for such a pleasurable read!

enchanted nightingale chapter 17 . 8/10/2014
Brilliant story!
Alcestis chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Kudos on writing this excellent story! I love your attention to detail and the poignant imagery you use in your descriptions...and I'm totally digging the fact that Q's older siblings are the "British Government" and the "High functioning sociopath". :) I'm hoping that you'll write a sequel where they turn up and inform 007 of the perils (or more precisely, the variety of highly imaginative consequences involving, but not limited to, corrosive chemicals on certain delicate appendages) of hurting their baby brother.

Hope to see more from you soon!

whydowematter chapter 17 . 4/22/2014
you are a doll and a fabulous writer. reading this has been an absolute pleasure. thank you for the journey.
MADStar529 chapter 17 . 4/16/2014
Great chapter. Sad to see it end.
Guest chapter 15 . 4/16/2014
Taylor-the-Hobbit chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Jesus Christ I can't stop reading this.