Reviews for Past Life
narutolover5110 chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
i hope you finish it i love it so far
smokie chapter 7 . 3/21/2004
i hope you finish soon i wont to know who gohan is and who master s is great story but im left in supense and that sucks
PROVIEW chapter 1 . 3/1/2004
its a very good story please wright more
proview.
yugiL chapter 7 . 6/8/2003
Your chapters are kinda should make them you shold update sooner haven't updated in a LONG hurry up.

KuroKuro .
Chrysoberyl chapter 6 . 5/28/2003
please update it

please please please please please

i really wana no what happens
Chrysoberyl chapter 7 . 5/25/2003
please can you finish it soon...i wana no what happens..give me a shout when ya update it please ciao
That lil' ol' Blue Girl chapter 7 . 5/7/2003
erm, you haven't updated since january, so you'd better get a new chappie up. oh, and next time, could you PLEASE have the school's and co.'s reactions to the thoughts.

yea, this is agood chappie 'cause i as thinkin' that master s. was gohan. hehehe. silly me.

now, please update, will you?
Faith chapter 7 . 3/21/2003
i really lik this story and i hate cliffhangers so PLZ! continue the story. n ive been waiting really long. anywayz, THANX
vicki chapter 7 . 3/14/2003
please up date soon
Da Lovable Dude chapter 7 . 2/23/2003
Alright. Gohan's here. Can't wait till he gets to high school. Please update soon.
james chapter 7 . 1/31/2003
I like the story i hope you keep writing
stayblue chapter 7 . 1/27/2003
this is really intresting.
RC Tanoshii chapter 7 . 1/20/2003
HEY! that was mean...i thought he was gohan at first but now my hopes are crushed. IT is great and you...better update!
otepoti chapter 7 . 1/20/2003
0_o oh cool
Just another flamer. Do you really care who I am . I guess not MAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA chapter 1 . 1/19/2003
I guess that in this story your going to have to see the forest for the trees.

(All of you will understand once you start to read anything after this chapter.)

This story does not give enough details and it is too short.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »