Reviews for Operation One-Eighty
rivruskende chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
I like the stoy very much!
Luna de Papel chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
I've both laughed and shed a tear ot two with this delightful story. I just loved it from beginning to end!
browni'dbrunette chapter 2 . 4/4/2013
"Someone has to keep an eye on Potter. Any Potter, no matter which generation."

This is brilliant. I can already tell I'm going to be upset that there are only 8 chapters. I love him and his subconscious.
Nimue of the North chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
I really enjoyed your story, especially the fine sense of humour. It was a lot more up my alley than what I usually find under this label.
Lunaticflower chapter 8 . 3/23/2013
I enjoyed your story a lot. It would be nice to read some more about this little family, maybe in a few oneshots?
Thank you for sharing, you did a great job!
Alexa1993 chapter 8 . 3/20/2013
Love it! :)
WillowWand49 chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
Thaat was sweet and lovely, I enjoyed your Severus' rather frantic attempts to plot and manipulate and his wonderfully fluffy soft side.
Willow
Amarenima Redwood chapter 8 . 3/16/2013
Brilliant! I love the reasoning behind the naming of their child and Severus' last name!
TeaPott chapter 8 . 3/15/2013
That was so beautiful! Thank you do much for sharing it with us!
ThornedHuntress chapter 8 . 3/13/2013
Awwww I love a good happily ever after. This whole story was absolutely wonderful, thank you so much for sharing it!
ThornedHuntress chapter 4 . 3/13/2013
Oh no! Poor Severus! All that effort for nothing. A great chapter though :)
ThornedHuntress chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
I think the puppateers are probably lucky that blasting the snake was all Sev did. I'm hoping his plans get more successful soon, for his sake. Thanks for another great chapter!
ThornedHuntress chapter 2 . 3/13/2013
Oh goodness. I spent more of this chapter laughing outloud than I probably should have. You do such an excellent job writing from Severus's point of view. I'm really enjoying this story so far!
ThornedHuntress chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh poor Snape! A whole day with the entire Weasley clan would be rough on anyone, let alone our favorite Potions Master. That said, you did an incredible job portraying his thoughts/emotions. An awesome chapter!
asiacheetah chapter 8 . 3/13/2013