Reviews for The Twain Shall Meet
kapuis chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Excellent chapter.
I really like how the relation between Cora and Belle develops.
I wonder that it is going to be the plan Eva, I hope that it is going to fail.
I like the interactions between Cora, his father and Bellle and especially the discussions between Cora and Belle, they are interesting and deep. Especially, Cora and Belle keeps their personality and it does not prevent them from becoming a friend.
I really appreciate the end, Belle begin to be a little attracted by Cora.
I look forward to seeing Rumpel, I wonder how he is going to be introduced.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
angelvan105 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Aww this was wonderful, dramatic and amazingly great chapter! I love part where Belle and Cora friendship grown stronger slowly. It was very nice! will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come!

PS Will Rumpelstiltskin be coming soon.?
angelvan105 chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
This is rather is very interesting, neat and sweet story! It was truly amazing! I glad Cora have someone who truly show kindness like Belle! Also have friend too! Will keep it up! I can wait for next chapter to come! super great job!
Usio-Amamiya chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
another history that I love! wiii!
now... two friends become in enemy for rumpel's love? XDD
Guest chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
more more plesce this is so originle
Anne andrews chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
Oh the ball was lovely I felt like I was there !
kapuis chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Excellent fic, with a very original pairing.
I really love the young Cora and you describe her very well, she is strong, ambitious and hates the royal while envying them. Belle is so very in character, intelligent, kind and brave. In fact her both really make a good couple.
I appreciate the fact that you give of the depth to your characters, in particular Eva in some lines and the accent put on the social differences between noble, servants and paysans.
I wonder how you are going to introduce Rumpel into your fic.
I hope to see a happy-end.
I look really forward to read the next chapter.
Ps: when you finish this fic, I would like to read another fic with the pairing Cora / Eva.
Sabby chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Ya you updated so happy! I love this story so muck it makes my day. This is an amazing story both Cora and Belle are written beautify.
t.k chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I can't wait to read more, or to see when baby-Regina comes into the picture.

Please update soon!
Diving in chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Sounds interesting, I can't wait to see what's happen next.
Anne Andrews chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
A cora and belle friendship? Genius! I'm a sucker for unlikely friendships! I'm officially hooked!
Whyler S chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I really like this! Your style of writing flows so well I blinked in confusion when I reached the end. If this were a whole book, I would sit there and read it all day and it would absorb all my attention. Now I'm off to see if you have any other fic I might be interested in. :)
Name23243 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I think a good start please continue!
Charlotte chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I find this interesting, I would like to read more.
Sabby chapter 1 . 3/12/2013