Reviews for Butterfly in the Still
Guest chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Damn blair
Lea chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Couldn't brush the huge smile on my face while reading your work. Great job :)
Aoni chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
Dont doubt yourself, this was good. I enjoyed it.
RabbitOfTheMoon566 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I've gotten an alert on this a month ago but I ignored it because well...you're under a new name now! I didn't recognized you! Then I received another alert about chapter 2 so I looked up your profile to see why exactly I put you on authors alert. Hell, even your profile pic and bio are different too! But when I looked through your favorite stories and saw a majority of them were Sailor Moon fan fictions, I was like "OMG It's JESSICAAAA!"

I forgot, you did tell me you were into a new fandom so of course I've read this. Your writing style is completely different, you really did improve. Though I see you made some mistakes, especially in this chapter; either look through it very carefully and read it to yourself to make sure it sounds right to you or go to a beta reader. Though I'm sure you won't need the latter, just keep it up jess! oops...I mean Queen 0f Games. I'll just call ya Queen for short ;)
A Hero in Progress chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
Kawaii
taxi.party chapter 2 . 4/18/2013
I loved it though! Is this the end or is there more chapters to be made?
KODfan chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Ha ha ha! This was cute and hilarious!
Akire Rosales chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Dammit girl! how come I didnt notice this!?

Im always for the hunt of CroMa fanfics! how come i didnt notice this!? GAAAAH! Had to find after reading your review on FI lol! Anyway, I just haaaad to come over and read this!

Man I cried to tears when they started practicing x'DDD Fuck I knew Ragnarok would go full cow just to bother Crona! hahahaha the voice like two cats wrestling killed me hahaha I actually had to wipe the tears off my eyes xDDD

Well we all know Maka will accept, yet I wonder about her reaction. Nicely written guuuurl, you should feel proud of yourself!
Maddylovesyou chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Heyy girl:) Sorry it took me forever to get to read this! this is really cute and i can't wait to see what happens when Crona asks her! Ragnarok pretending to be Maka for crona..i couldn't help but to laugh at that part haha. Nice chapter! Looking forward to the next!
l-lope estheim chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Looking good so far, I was getting kinda tired of all the angst in fics that are about this couple so it's nice to find fluffy ones ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
looking good so far
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Omfg! I love it! Hurry and update plz!
wouldbeself
Suzaku21 chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
i absolutely love this so far cant wait for the next part
Zenith de LeStrange chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Yay! I love this so so so much! Please continue!
NeoBlackEnigma chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
this is very nice and well wrtten
good job! :D