Reviews for Faith
Shadow Jones chapter 16 . 12/1/2013
I like happy endings too. NEVER WRITE A SAD ENDING. GOT IT?
Michael Nolan chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Screw you!
HellStormGenerations chapter 11 . 9/16/2011
Who Can't Love Goten, I just really like the kids in DBZ and Goku had my favorite personality so, WHy would i not like the Mini Goku named Goten
Jrik23 chapter 16 . 4/30/2009
Really? Seriously? Gohan supposedly in love with Videl and could not decide if he wanted to come back to life? That is not very believable. Maybe if they had just met and he only had his mother...I don't think Gohan would ever had a problem with being wished back to life. He could just die again at a later time. Nice story though even if it was not believable.
Blue Nariko chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
oh what's wrong with videl I wonder and what will gohan chose what is bothering him
Just me chapter 6 . 6/4/2006
I'd say Saiyaman and Saiyagirl. And didn't Picollo took the first 3 questions?
TheRomanticNerd chapter 16 . 5/15/2006
It was... It was... Beautiful!

Congratulations! You're a genious! To write a stroy like that, man, this has to be on my list of Top 5 Best DBZ fics I've read... And I've read a LOT!

This fic was super awesome, completely stuffed with romance and angst, I really loved it, and I keep repeating myself but I can't find words 2 describe how I feel about it...

AWESOME STORY! SUPERAWESOME STORY!

I really congratulate U. And I think I won't hunt U down. Writers writing such beautiful fics shouldn't die. I've learned it from this fic. :-DD

LOVE IT! SOO sorry it's over!

Well, sayonara, MikoKriszty
TheRomanticNerd chapter 15 . 5/15/2006
I REALLY HOPE HE CHOOSES TO GO BACK! Or I'll die and beat the dead shit out of him, selfish bastard!

Good chapter, poor Goten, I never pitied him this much.

Last chapter, here I come!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 14 . 5/15/2006
HE STILL DOESN'T KNOW!

HEARTLESS BASTARD! HE SHOULD DO WHST IS THE RIGHT THING: GO BACK! AND THAT'S IT!

Nice chapter
TheRomanticNerd chapter 13 . 5/15/2006
Pikkon rulZ! Gohan's outburst was totally awesome, he was soo right! I just loved all the things he said;-)!

Pikkon rulZ! I love all these ppl who don't give U bullshit just tell U same ol' truth. King Kai's stuff about him missing all the bad things were true, as well.

In your place I'd make Goku make up his mind and return 2 Earth with Gohan. He could meet Goten, and Gohan wouldn't B so lost anymore.

AWESOME CHAPTER! This was the best chappie yet, I think. Weel, angst chapter. The chappie where they were dancing was nice romance.

Oh, and BTW, this cliffhanger was PURE EVIL, U KNOW!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 12 . 5/15/2006
Naah! Vide-chan! I really hope that heartless Gohan saw this and will make his mind up soon! BASTARD!

And I really hope someone'll explain Videl what's happening 2 her. THEY'D BETTER!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 11 . 5/15/2006
Poor little chibi! Waah! That was soo heartbreaking! He was totally lost, panicking because of being so all alone... :'(

How can Gohan still consider staying there? It's not like him, he should immediately look 4 some way or another 2 comfort his chibi bro and be there 4 him.

AWESOME chapter. I know, I keep repeating myself, but this is truth.
TheRomanticNerd chapter 10 . 5/15/2006
hOW CAN gOHAN HAVE 2ND THOUGHTS ABOUT COMING BACK 2 eARTH? 2 vIDEL? 2 me?

Whoops, didn't turn off cpslck. Anyway, I would have thought he wouldn't have 2nd thoughts about it. Outta blue. Nice.

poor poor Videl-chan, someone of the idiot gang should really tell her what's going on, I mean, it IS about HER life, 4 crying out loud! *grr*
TheRomanticNerd chapter 9 . 5/15/2006
Oh no... It's the bond, I'm telling ya. She's suffering from her broken heart.

Someone should tell her already. She HAS a right 2 know why she feels like shit.

AWESOME, poor poor Videl-chan! That nightmare was horrible! H8 U! Tormenting ppl like that... And not just any ppl, but Gohan and Videl! Beware, they'll hunt U down 4 doing such things 2 them!
TheRomanticNerd chapter 8 . 5/15/2006
"Good grief, Dad. You’re getting as bad as Mom!" LOL, never imagined Goku acting like Chichi! Good idea...

The end joke with King Kai was hilarious. Poor Gohan. He's surrounded by morons. :-DD

This chapter reminded me: POOR LITTLE GOTEN! :-S