Reviews for Sien, Ilien
G chapter 4 . 7/23
Never apologize for a long chapter, and definitely not one as good as this.
1sunfun chapter 13 . 7/18
Nice.
SpiritFeather19524 chapter 12 . 7/1
Would u be able to write about the first Christmas they all have the present Evelyn gets them and everyone's reactions to it and what he gets from them. I love Evelyn/tony/avengers fluff :)
Lavendor Queen chapter 13 . 5/22
I loved this story! It's taught me so much about autism and how to act around children/people in general with it. I've never really met anyone with it so I've never really understood it properly. I kinda wish as well that there was a chapter where Wanda met Evelyn.
I'm only on chapter 2, but everything is great so far and it's wonderful and Tony is perfect...
But the name. Evelyn is an extremely feminine name. I can't think of any where that it's ever been more masculine. Please, change the name to Evan or something. No one would name a boy Eve.
rageoffire chapter 13 . 5/3
This was a wonderfully different story. I truly enjoyed reading not only about Tony and his interaction with his son..but how whenever a new person finds out it slightly changes their opinion of him, as well as how his son also slightly changes them. It was well written and completely unique. Such a treat to read, thank you.
DrakeRise chapter 9 . 4/22
I have High Functioning Autism. I was diagnosed quite young, as was my older brother. My parents don't seem to understand it s well as they should, especially not in adults.
Reading this story has actually helped me to understand myself better. I don't shy away from social interactions and avoid eye contact because i'm awkward or stupid, it's the autism. I can't help it.
I feel so much better knowing that. That there isn't something else wrong with me it's a symptom of the first issue. It also explains my lack of emotional self control. I've been told my whole life i need to learn to control myself, but no one has ever just said, 'maybe it's because he' autistic.'
I am so glad i found this story. You've written it so well and helped me so much.
Thank you!
Mangamolly1991 chapter 5 . 4/11
This was fantastic!
Sarah chapter 13 . 4/6
UGH! I have CAVITIES from how sweet and adorable this was!
In this fic, I like Thor better than Steve. It really shows his growth as a character when he was banished to Midgard and how he may have grown further as a person upon his return to Asgard. I also love any mention of Loki so there's that...
Rake1810 chapter 7 . 2/25
I was expecting someone to be exceptionally good but wow this was awesome. Favorite chapter so far.
Jaden Xiang chapter 13 . 1/28
Despite the odd use of quotations, you made me cry with this story.
Evelyn is such a wonderful boy that it is helping me decide that I want to work with special kids. I do.
This is so beautiful and touching and dammit you have a knack for making people melt with this story.
Thank you so, so much.
Owlix chapter 13 . 1/6
With the inclusion of more Avengers, I'm really curious how they would respond to Evelyn! With Wanda's ability to sense and read human minds, would Evelyn's mind be fascinating or overwhelming to her? I also wonder how damaged, skittish, almost asocial Bucky would react to Evelyn - if Tony would let Bucky anywhere near the idea of Evelyn's existence, that is. Ant-Man would be OK with a kid, since he has his own, but how would he react to an autistic child? Sam might try to introduce Evelyn to Marvin Gaye, but I'm not sure how else he'd react other than to follow Steve's example in accepting Evelyn. Let me know what you think! Thanks!
icecatfire chapter 13 . 1/2
*squealing* WHY didn't I read this story SOONER?! I LOVED it. THANK YOU for this. *hugs*
Retnara chapter 13 . 11/16/2016
I just smashed and crambled with the story. It's absolutely beautiful, magnificent. I cried, i laughed, i felt and, hell, i can't find words. Favourite story ever.