Reviews for Sien, Ilien
Emperor's Rose chapter 5 . 8/31
This chapter made me tear up. I also have autism, amd even though it's not as bad as Evelyn's case, it is still very hard to deal with. When Thor answered Tony's little speech 'that' way, I cried. Even for someone who has not a severe case of autism, every single day is a battle, and life a never ending war against EVERYTHING. Even as the years go by and I learn more and more about how to act properly, and to analyse situations and people (which, btw, is a PAIN and very tiresome), it's still hard to act like society / the world expects you to. So when Thor called Evelyn a warrior, I thought it couldn't be more true.
Thank you for writing this.
The Seven of Us chapter 13 . 8/28
I wasn't planning on favoriting this, because this is a really good read once in a while and I'd eventually find it again somewhere else, but this last scene...ALLLLL THE VISION/JARVIS FEELS.
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 13 . 8/18
This was an amazing story! I especially liked Jarvis' chapter, and, to a lesser degree, Clint's. Maybe a sequel or an add-on?
Fyreheart chapter 9 . 8/18
Absolutely fantastic story. The relationship between Tony and Evelyn is heart-warming. I loved the in-depth characterizations and reactions to meeting Tony's son. The chapter with JARVIS was an added bonus. Thank you very much!
Dulharpa chapter 5 . 6/11
I love your characterization of Thor :) Some authors that i have read has made Thor seem like a brainless fool-hardy stupid god that is only good for swinging his hammer and fighting, but your characterization was like a fresh breath of air. most authors (that i've read) tend to forget that Thor was groomed to be king for his whole life and make him stupid and stuff but that can't be true because a king that is stupid can be manipulated and i doubt that Odin would stand for that. Anyway i have mainly rambled but in conclusion awesome story so far :)
yaoilover6 chapter 13 . 6/4
I just wanted to tell you I love this story and Evelyn is amazing! I also wanted to ask do you plan to add on anyone else meeting Evelyn?I'm going to subscribe just in case if that's alright with you.
Miss.Womack chapter 1 . 5/28
: D love it
LiveLoveWrite-93 chapter 9 . 4/25
This was beautiful and touching. What an incredible idea for one of my favorite characters. Thank you for this wonderful story. 3
shelbysamgirl chapter 13 . 4/16
I read this and just about died. I LOVE THIS! It is so cute and adorable, but also realistic.
Ebenbild chapter 13 . 4/3
Sweet. I loved the one shots. I'm not even sire which one I loved best. I definitely loved Clint and the surprise that he knew quite well how to act around Evelyn, but I also loved it when Pepper got the phone call about the tomato soup or when Natasha tried to find out or when Thor and Steve found out xD
Hmm, not sure what was best... anyway, I guess I loved them all in a way.
Ebenbild
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 13 . 2/24
absolutely amazing story, i loved it
XxTealJadexX chapter 13 . 2/11
cooooooooooooooollllll
Shiba-san chapter 13 . 1/23
Great story!
Choas Babe chapter 4 . 1/10
I just want to say, that for someone without personal knowledge and experience, you are. Doing a fantastic job with Evelyn. My younger brother is autistic. And I admit to avoiding this story because so many people get it wrong, or treat it like a joke, or as a chance for soapbox. But I do like the way you handle it. I just wanted to thank you for dealing so well with Evelyn.

Also, I don't know if autism would be widely known in the fifties, but in the sixties and seventies at least autism was thought tone caused by a lack of love and attention from the mother at an early age. I was worried that when it was Steve's turn, he'd say something along those lines.
Zyenna chapter 13 . 1/5
This is soooo sweet! I loved it!