Reviews for Sien, Ilien
Mycroft'sCake chapter 5 . 4/19
Oh my lord the Thor one is making my heart ache :)

This is the cutest thing.
This a beautiful story. While there are mistakes, you were able to convey the message and emotions through the story. Which is amazing! Do continue on, this story gave me much perspective on autism.
Owlix chapter 10 . 4/3
OK, this is coming from a woman who was diagnosed w/Asperger's Syndrome (high-functioning autism) at age 9 1/2. HOLY SPUMONI ICE CREAM, I LOVE THIS STORY! You portrayed Evelyn beautifully, everyone's reactions were spectacular, and ... I just freakin' LOVED it! Keep writing stories like this, the world needs to see more of them!
Post U Later chapter 10 . 2/25
OMG! He Gave JARVIS A Name? I-I Think I'm Going To Cry. That's Just So Heartwarmingly Perfect! I Love That Little Kid So Much! Evelyn Grew Up So Fast! At The Beginning He Was So Young & He Didn't Even Talk Much Or Touch Tony At All, & Now He's Hugging, Talking Signing, Organizing Things By Himself With The Help Of JARVIS & FOR JARVIS. It's Just So Amazing.
theoak15 chapter 10 . 2/20
This was totally brilliant i love it :)
theoak15 chapter 5 . 2/20
Thank you so so so so much for writing Thor this way because most people think he is stupid and doesn't understand anything and that's not the case you wrote him beautifully thank you
Nicolene B chapter 10 . 1/29
Loved it!
CloudedPen7 chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
This has been the most adorable story I've had the pleasure of reading. You have a real talent for pulling at people's heartstrings. :)
Rubes99 chapter 10 . 12/15/2014
Absolutely beautiful.
i-am-the-wallace chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Evelyn...?
YourCutestGuest chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
This has to be the absolute sweetest Avengers fanfiction ever. I can't recall ever smiling so much while reading something other than my favorite book series.
angellovesfanfiction chapter 10 . 9/2/2014
It is amazing...a vry special story
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2014
That was nice. :3
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Awe great job live it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Awesome job I was wondering what made you pick the name Evelyn :) its a good name was just curious