Reviews for Sien, Ilien
Citiesofowls chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
As usual, brilliant in that tears in the corners of your eyes way. It was really touching that Vision, all powerful mind gem Titan whatever, was comforted by an autistic 13 year old human. And I know this story isn't really about autism, but it's certainly given me a new perspective. Keep up the good work!
sunsethill chapter 13 . 5/25/2015
Very nice. I guess I need to see the movie to fully appreciate what you've done here. ;-)
SJBHasADayPass chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
I have an older brother with severe Autism and I can say that the way you portrayed Evelyn here is really good. Obviously my brothers Autism is going to be different from other Autistic children's but they do share a common ground on some things. I haven't read the other chapters yet but I can give you a couple of pointers on how Autistic children behave and how it can affect them in adulthood is you like. Just drop me a message and I'll help you out.
SJBHasADayPass
Alanna's modern day twin chapter 12 . 5/20/2015
Wow...all i can say is wow... this fic was so amazing and wonderful please please please write us some more. Id love to see the reactions to Loki...hes green
.. or even to the hulk and everyones like AHHHHHHH and hes just like...green...
Love it
AL
autumnsfire1 chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
This last one made me grin like an idiot. Great chapter. Great story.
fantoshiro chapter 12 . 5/12/2015
so adorable! I love this chapter. So Cute
thewriterstory chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Sooo cute! Friends *dreamy sigh* well done :)
patty cake rocks chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
ERMYGAWSH. THIS WAS SO CUTE! AND THE BOTS ERMYGAWSH
sunsethill chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Lovely. I think the Bots are smarter than me.
LaylanatorXVII chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
Um...I reviewed below...I don't know why it showed me as a Guest...I just got a profile, darn it! I WAS A LURKER FOR FIVE YEARS! I DESERVE RECOGNITION! CURSE YOU, LITTLE REVIEWER BOX, CURSE YOU!
Haha, again, yeah, love your work, especially the bots! Thanks so much for writing.
Now, if it shows me as a Guest this time...
*furrows eyebrow as she hits the Post Review Button*
Guest chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
*bites lip as she tries to restrain a hysterical fangirl scream of pure joy* Usually, I wouldn't bother to restrain it, but I'm on the bus (and I almost never talk in public) so I'd probably give everyone a heart attack. :-)
OMFG I ADORE THE BOTS. THE ONLY WAY THIS STORY COULD HAVE GOTTEN BETTER WAS WITH THE BOTS AND YOU HAVE FULFILLED MY WISHES OMG MY DAILY BOT FEELS CRAVING HAS BEEN BOTH AWAKENED AND FULFILLED YET LEFT ME CRAVING MORE. *deep breath, slow release* Okay, calm now. I LOVE YOUR STORIES! Especially the ones with the bots playing a role and being their adorable little selves. Thank you so much for writing. You are one of my all-time favorite authors (despite the fact that I cannot pronounce your penname nor make sense of it...) :-)
Thanks so much.
the Laylanator
A Velvet Rose chapter 12 . 5/11/2015
So, so wonderful and incredibly touching! I love JARVIS' POV. Awesome job!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
I like the story.
thewriterstory chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
Aww so cute! Thank you so much I love this storh and I need the sappiness XD
sunsethill chapter 11 . 5/7/2015
This is so sweet and I'm thrilled to get another chapter of this fabulous story. With Father's Day coming up, you should plug this in various places just like cragarrows always reminds us of his Father's Day Harry Potter fic. ;-) Clint is one fast thinking man to use the green food dye to head off a melt down. I'm glad that the whole experience now is a positive one for Clint, Evelyn, and Tony.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »