Reviews for Sien, Ilien
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Awe great job live it
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Awesome job I was wondering what made you pick the name Evelyn :) its a good name was just curious
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
A2eeee great job
thatcrazyjellyfish chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow awesome start great job
Ka chapter 3 . 7/5/2014
So, Evelyn isn't very high functioning on the scale? Not normal-passing in casual settings in any case. He's very lucky to have a set of parents and caretakers that cares and tries their best.
jonsmom14 chapter 10 . 7/4/2014
As the mother of two children with autism, I was leery of reading this story. Too many times I've read authors who write about a disability without researching it, and with autism if you've met one autistic child - then you've met one autistic child. However, you have done an excellent job in portraying Evelyn's sensory issues and meltdowns while also showing his strengths and gentleness.

My children are both more affectionate than Evelyn (thank goodness), but my daughter needs her quiet and soft clothing days while my son suffers from olfactory hypersensitivity (which can get messy) as well as audio hypersensitivity. As I was reading I couldn't help but feel jealous of Tony's ability to hire private therapists and most of all the extra set of eyes with JARVIS... so very jealous of JARVIS.

Tony's been lucky that no one has tried to be "helpful" and tell him to just force Evelyn to say, eat normal, and that would fix things. If only I could be so lucky.

I think it's funny when someone asks my kids a "yes" or "no" question: "Evelyn can you say 'hello'?" and then he just nods and goes on his way. Yay for literal thinking! LOL

Sorry for the long review, but your story is fantastic and so very accurate.
caligo-lux chapter 10 . 6/2/2014
gosh that story filled me with all the right fluffy feels :3
it was an amazing treat i tell you, made me feel warm and fuzzy 3
bdet chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
that was so sweet.
jennyhale chapter 10 . 5/22/2014
ohhhhh this fic is amazing!
I hope you can update with more bonuses in the future ;)
Oky Verlo chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
A very sweet and well thought out story.
Just out of curiosity, what does 'anien' mean?
And which language is it dervived from?

Toodles and Love
Oky Verlo
GreenRose58 chapter 10 . 4/30/2014
That was beautiful. I have family with a milder form of autism and it's nice to see that someone was brave enough to broach the topic. You did an amazing job with every character and each of their interactions. I love this story and can't wait to read more of your work. Again, awesome job!
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2014
Ok, wow. The Clint chapter was beautiful, but the chapter from JARVIS' point of view was pretty much inspirational. And I love that Evelyn gives JARVIS a nickname!
guest chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Awww! The Clint chapter made me smile like crazy. :D
StarkSkywalker15 chapter 10 . 2/23/2014
me gusto la historia no puedes hacer un one shot de cuando tony es secuestrado de afghanistan.
Estaba demasiado bonita tu historia, casi me hiciste llorar en algunas partes.
Faeriefyre16 chapter 5 . 2/18/2014
Thor is great! I wanted to caps for emphasis but I don't feel like yelling I feel like patting Thor on the head and giving him a hug and that's a different emphasis but anyway. I love your Thor. he is wondrous and I feel all warm and awwwww.

So. I hope that makes you feel good about the way you wrote him. I love it. a lot. like wow.

Fae