Reviews for Sien, Ilien
youwannabekate chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
you. this. what. I can't.

This is beyond perfect. This is more than my wildest dreams. JARVIS is perfect. And he knows it. That last line, omg, it just cinched together the whole story so beautifully, and they are all so cute together.

JARVIS loves Evelyn. I. CANT.

I want this to be cannon sooooo baaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd.

I need to see RDJ playing this. I don't think you understand. I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED.

And I love how JARVIS was the first one who recognized the signs of autism. And how he panicked when Tony flew into the portal, and was like "WHAT'S EVELYN GONNA DO?!" and then he's like, ok there's sir, it's all good.

And how they talk about the Avengers. Bruce green and math. I'M GONNA DIE.

Why are you so perfect?!
Loki's Minion Gurl chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I loved this story... Usually Stark's son/daughter is a genius like himself... it was a nice change of pace for him to have a child who is not genius level smart... I enjoyed the fact that even though his son was autistic, to Tony, his son was perfect.

Brava!
OuzoAthena11 chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
I love this story. It's great.

Since autism is occasionally genetic, I might end up with a kid with autism. I was given a diagnosis of 'provisional' Asperger's on Friday, meaning they have to do more testing to be sure. But once the new DSM V comes out (that's the book that has all the disorders and criteria for diagnosing them), Asperger's will no longer be a separate diagnosis, so I will have autism if I get the testing done and it comes out positive. I certainly show a lot of autistic traits. My boyfriend has Asperger's as well, and I'm fairly sure we will end up married someday... with the combination of us, we might end up with a kid with autism, and I liked this story because it gave me an idea of what to expect, far more than any factual site could. Thank you
camitake chapter 8 . 4/1/2013
From start to finish i was entrapped into this story. The way it was written was amazing. I love Evelyn and i love the Avengers. The unity and awesomeness of this group is just inspiring :) You have great talent in writing and i am glad to be able to read such a wonderful work of art :)
thefirstservant chapter 8 . 3/31/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, brillint! :))))

I love this chapter! My favorite so far. :))) I loved the team defiance at the start, the father-son moments in the middle, and the *casualness* of the whole team dynamic in the end. :)) Fury's reaction is perfect! And I just love how the team interacted. :))

Honestly, I love this fic. And I'm not to fall in love with AU's, too. :)) Wow. Great job! I seriously want more team stuff. :)) Any chance of that happening? :)) Really, really hope so. :))

Looking forward to MORE. :))) Thanks for sharing!
Lastavica chapter 8 . 3/30/2013
MY FEEEEEEEEEEEELS!
Lastavica chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
This was awesome!

I LOVE CLINT! This was the best reaction so far! for me at least! :D
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Aw! So sweet!
paisley15 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This is so adorable! I think this is my favorite chapter. Along with Narasha's.
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
This was a great chapter ! My favorite so far. This fic is so brilliant I wish it could be even more longer. I can't wait to read chap 9. And who knows, maybe your muse will give you a idea for a sequel ;)

Cheers
Booklover2526 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
hehe awww! i loved it it was soooo cute!
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
Liked this.
sbrock777 chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
That was a very good chapter I loved this whole story please write another
youwannabekate chapter 8 . 3/29/2013
EXPLODE.
WITH.
THE.
CUTE.

Really though, how do you do this? How is this so perfect?

When Evelyn was having his episode (i'm not really sure what to call it. "tantrum" is not the right word at all) and Tony was just trying to hold him, and make him stop hurting, and he couldn't and it hurt Tony to see his baby so sad AND IT'S SO PERFECT AND JUST ENOUGH ANGST AND LOVE AND CUTE AND THEY LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH AND THEY ARE JUST PRECIOUS AND TONY IS DADDY OF THE YEAR AND THE FEELS I CAN'T YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ASAJSDFK';aFJSO['L

Those are my feels. If you wanted to stab my heart with feels, then rot my teeth with the cotton candy fluffies, you did really really REALLY well.
rmonroe chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
I LOVE this. Everyone's reactions are spot on, and Tony's growth feels real and wonderful and makes me feel all sorts of warm fuzziness. My favorite chapters so far are Steve and Clint. And I adore Evelyn always! Can't wait for the team chapter!
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »