Reviews for Sien, Ilien
This was wonderful!
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Liked this.
Lastavica chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I LOOOOOVED the description of Tony's voice when he asked about tomato soup. It could hear it... kind of like "nothing. I'm just going into cardiac arrest." lol TONY FEELS!

This was a very enjoyable chapter! Looking forward to reading the others!

And I love the dichotomy of struggle and happiness in Tony because of the situation. That's SO real! Well done!

I've read a one shot with Tony and Pepper having an autistic daughter and all the Avengers interacting with her. It's wonderful! I loved the idea! So I was all over this one!

Can't wait to read more! :D
patty cake rocks chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
awesome can't wait for more.
paisley15 chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
I think I was mostly excited for this chapter. Well, this and Steve's. You did a fantastic job and I really enjoyed Bruce and Evelyn's interactions.
turn2stone chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
throughly enjoyed thor and bruce... have you given a thought on writing a piece on happy?
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 6 . 3/24/2013
Awesome!

Oh and Bruce, they so got you wrapped 'round their little fingers.
All around Brucie, all around.
BoomboomPOWWWW chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I like this fic! There seemed to be some grammar mistakes in the beginning, but they're less obvious now. Great job! :)
thefirstservant chapter 5 . 3/22/2013
Oh, yes, quite far away then! :)) I'm currently somewhere in Asia (am being beautifully vague here, I know), but I'd love to see Poland. :) It sounds like such an interesting place. :))

Well, if that's the case, I'm here to provide all the motivation you need! ;) No pressure though - the author always knows the story best. :))

And I'll admit that I'm guilty of not appreciating Thor as much as I do the others. :) But your Thor sounds great! :) Most people write Thor as a bumbling idiot (which is amusing in its own way), but this is a nice change of pace. I have, however, also read stories wherein Thor is smart but not as kind. You bring in a nice blend of both characteristics to make a likable character fit for this story. :))

I enjoyed this chapter as much as I did the rest. And two parts caught my attention more than they probably should have - Adele and the coffee. :)) Adele sounds like such a good OC. :)) And the coffee! I'm not a big coffee drinker myself, but that coffee sounds divine! :)

I'm also glad to see more character development for Stark. :)) The development is much more subtle than in your other stories (all of which i love, by the way), but I think it suits the story's tone. :))

Another great one and can't wait for more! :)

P.S. Apologies for the long review. I can be a chatterbox at times. :) Just finished editing/rewriting some things for friends so my brain is still on its writing mode! :))
cross-over-lover232 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
i like the Thor one, it's very sweet. Will we ever see how Phil reacts to the kid? it's been told he actually lived!
Wanderingidealism chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
oh my god that was adorable, and I can;t handle the feels.

nope.

Thor is my favorite, nd so is tony
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I enjoyed this chapter immensely! It shows a softer and wiser side of Thor that we never really got to see in the movies. This is my favorite chapter!
Dark Tidings chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Although Thor will never be my favorite Avenger, I like how you presented him as a future king, with the observational skills that would entail. I think you hit the right note with his response to meeting Evelyn. For all his brash behavior, I can picture him being a big ole softie when it comes to kids. Fun chapter!
Booklover2526 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Thank u! So often in fanfics with Thor he is kind of stupid and oblivious which he is not. He has been trained to be a king for thousands of years, u don't get through all that time and learn nothing. So thank u for that and the awesome chappie!
Web chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Personally I like Thor just as much, if not more than, Steve. I especially liked this more rounded and less two-dimensional Thor. I am looking forward to seeing more of all of them so far. Possibly Thor and Steve could discover their shared secret as they try to research autism, what it is, and how they should act. A nice chapter between those two as they try to keep Tony's secret and at the same time determine if the other knows could inject a little light-hearted humor.

I did notice that Tony didn't aske Thor to keep quiet, but the Thor did say he knew Tony had had a secret for a while. As he had never said anything I suppose it could be taken as Tony assuming he will continue to keep it secret. But that doesn't seem like the kind of thing this Tony would do, I would think he would want the reassurance of verbal acknowledgement. Especially as concerns to Fury.

Web