Reviews for Sien, Ilien
wandamarie chapter 7 . 1/26/2021
good story and chapter thank you
wandamarie chapter 6 . 1/26/2021
loving the story
wandamarie chapter 2 . 1/26/2021
thanks
wandamarie chapter 1 . 1/26/2021
wow good start keep up the good work
Another binge reader chapter 13 . 1/17/2021
I had expected this to be one of those things that when you know too much about it already yourself, you will only be disappointed when reading or seeing something about it that doesn’t accurately portrays it, but I was glad to be proven wrong. Im very glad that you did your research about autism and that through this story a lot of people learn about it, and not just about hurtful stereotypes. Really awesome story!
MangiaLaMinestra chapter 13 . 11/15/2020
How DARE you make me feel such feels! This story is amazingly sweet and has excellent characterization and detailand, as I said, you create very strong emotions and relationships.

There are a few grammatical errors and sometimes the flow of time is hard to understand- if you ever go back to edit, I’d be happy to help beta.

Amazing story! Thank you!
Hi6534789 chapter 1 . 10/21/2020
Hi there. Really like the idea of this story, and it sounds amazing so far. Brilliantly written, you can feel each and every emotion in this chapter; it is just a delight to read.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2020
I loved this book so damn much you dont understand. I have family members who are autistic. The struggles Tony had, his emotions I feel them all the time. My cousin is basically my baby brother and i would go through hell and back for him. I related to Tony a lot in this. I know that moment when you can't control a tantrum. Or the pride you feel when a child with autism tries something new. Thank you for this.
BlueAzaleah chapter 12 . 8/22/2020
Oh gosh, I’m crying. This is too cute. Evelyn and the bots, it’s perfect.

I’ve never heard of autism before— I mean, I have, but that was in a passage in a Chinese exam paper and I thought it was depression at the time. Unless it actually was about depression, then I learned about autism for the first time today.
I feel like I changed topics too abruptly. Transitioning is something that I’m just NOT good at, I would much rather give people whiplash than waste my time trying to string together a sentence that makes sense like I was just doing. Usually I put off reviewing until I just can’t resist, so I’d comment on the fluffiness and then ramble about the whole story in general and other petty stuff. For example, me.
Anyway, I learned something new today— and found ANOTHER amazing author, yes, you are. You are an awesome writer. I’m not good enough at words to tell you exactly how wonderful your writing is, but, they are still just that: words. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Although if you find joy in laughing at flames and reading constructive criticism, I was not telling you to do something, I was simply attempting to advise you and trying to sound encouraging.

I love your story. I say this to some of the others but I really do like it a lot. Sorry for all that babbling. Not the first time I apologized for that and certainly won’t be the last. I’ll, uh, keeping reading the last chapter, then. Right... Bye?
Me And Not You 1001 chapter 13 . 7/7/2020
This one is my favorite, 100%. I'd like a Peter Parker one, but this one was perfect. My absolute favorite.
ConlonKeith chapter 4 . 6/29/2020
Very good story so far however I recommend you to have a autistic person especially a high functioning autistic person be a co-writer of a beta-writer for this particular story or any other similar future stories of yours.
ConlonKeith chapter 4 . 6/29/2020