Reviews for Sien, Ilien
youwannabekate chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
What does the title mean? I tried Google translate, lol, and it told me that it meant 'his duty textiles.' For some reason, I doubt that is what you were going for...
youwannabekate chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Do you have experience with autistic children? Because I do, and you've hit the nail on the head. If you don't, I applaud your researching skills (ain't google great?) and if so, thank you for pointing out that this is NOT retardation, but a whole different monster. These children are SMART. At least, my cousin is. And I love Daddy!Tony. *squeee!*
paisley15 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Yay Rhodey! He's not going to tell Obie, is he? That would be a disaster. Awesome job!
thefirstservant chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
A-utterly-mazing. :)) Can't WAIT for the Avengers part. :)) As someone who sometimes works with autistic kids, you're portraying Evelyn just fine. :)) Great job! I'm favoriting as soon as this is completed. ;)
sbrock777 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
i really hope you have another post soon this was good so i hopei wasnt a one-shot. please write more
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Its a cute idea! I can't wait to read more.
ReaderoftheBooks chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is really good i'm looking forward to more.
Agent Yaoi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Me gusta, please update soon!
MindMaster chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Can't wait to see more!
Titania's Assistant chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I'm really looking forward to this story. It's a good start and I can't wait to see the Avengers' reactions to Evelyn.
paisley15 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Interesting… I really like this and I'm curious to see where it goes. Awesome job!
296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20