Reviews for Sien, Ilien
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I love Thor. You write him so cool. Hes a cool Uncle.
Harm Marie chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Loved this lots. I think you did a great job with Thor.
Ellie chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This is really good :) update soon
Ash-Varnei chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I loved this chapter, chiefly because Thor's characterisation is probably the best and most realistic I've read. I've loved the characterisations the whole way through - but you seem to have hit Thor spot on, for me anyway. Brilliant chapter.
paisley15 chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
I was wrong in my assumption but definitely not disappointed. Awesome job!
youwannabekate chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
This is my favorite chapter so far.
People seem to cast Thor as a bumbling idiot, but they forget that he is a PRINCE. The front he puts up is just as much a front as Loki's, or Tony's. Just because he can be loud doesn't mean that he can't be perceptive too.
This was really good for Tony. He needed this. And when Thor didn't judge him, didn't judge Evelyn, had no pre-conceived notions, and still called him a good father... Perfect.
And remembering what Tony's father was like, I think he needed this validation.
Can I just squeee over Evelyn?
ShinyHappyPeopleHoldingHands chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
good
LaNaturalBreezeOf-Books chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Ah, okay. That's alright. I don't mind the extra length (*whispers* I actually like them xD)

Tony is a great dad. Beautiful story, loving every chapter!
thefirstservant chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Two things or more:

1) How dare you plan a chapter half this length? :))) The longer the better, especially if the story's this good. ;) Hahaha. Really, I'm truly enjoying myself and cheering you on from afar. :)) At least I think it's afar. :))

2) Thank you very much for the explanation. :)) Makes sense. :)) But please don't feel like you should have just one chapter with the team. :)) The more the merrier! :))

3) (I did say two or more. :D) Such Captain America goodness! :)) Yes, I'm a Stark fan through and through, but I can appreciate a bit of Steve drama. :)) I think you got all the reactions perfectly. :)) Can't wait for more! :))
JDLuvaSQEE chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I love this!
Leoness chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
The comparison between Steve and Evelyn, in terms of illness/disability, was fantastic. Sometimes all it takes is one connection...
STASHA chapter 2 . 3/19/2013
I THINK THAT'S A STASHA STORY
Harm Marie chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Liked this lots.
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
THis should be inspiring. I myself have low level autistm, so this should be an interesting read.
youwannabekate chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
I think this is one of my favorite chapters so far. I love how the whole team was bitching about Tony, he's so irresponsible, he shouldn't be on the team, ima give him a piece of my mind, blah. And then BAM! Instant Daddy!Tony. And suddenly he goes from the most irresponsible, to the most responsible in 2.8 seconds. WHAM. TAKE THAT CAPTAIN.
Request! Can we have some scene after the team knows Evelyn, that something happens and one of the Team has to save the kid? I think that would be cute. And after all the scary stuff is over, I want Evelyn to give his dad a hug. *insert FEELS!*
If you can't make that work, s'all good. It's just, I had a daydream today, and this was it. I guess you can feel good about yourself here, you've made it to where I daydream about this fic. (that's a really good thing)
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »