Reviews for Sien, Ilien
sbrock777 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
i like this chapter the length was fine no worries i cant wait to see whos next please post soon.
paisley15 chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Yay! I love this so much. Especially how mad everybody got at Tony for not showing up. I'm going to assume that Bruce is next.
turn2stone chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
wow... totally loved the chapters and encounters...all the characterizations are wonderful and tasteful... awaiting for more :)
Celestial Wolves chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Just for the story...
Autism is not something bad and the kids with it can be completely normal. I have a cousin with autism and she gets A's and B's in all her subjects. She is very athletic. But when autistic kids eat something with a lot of sugar like ice cream lets just say they get a little... hyper.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Liked this.
Booklover2526 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I loved the chappie and Evelyn:) Natasha was just perfect and awesome and I frankly can't wait for the rest of the avengers to meet Evelyn :)
paisley15 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I think you got her down to a tee. Or is it T? I don't know. Awesome job! I've been looking forward to this and it's amazing. Love how much everybody underestimates Tony.
ReaderoftheBooks chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
This is really good. Natasha is more caring this way and i like that. I've always suspected that Tony knew all along who Natasha was. Looking forward to more.
thefirstservant chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Your Natasha is perfect! :)) I love how you ended this chapter. :)) Very sweet. And I like how Tony and Natasha come to an understanding. ;)

Let's see...Steve next? :)) Are we at the misunderstanding stage yet? I'm honestly just a bit confused by the 3-4-1 thing. :)) But looking forward to it already! :))
sbrock777 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
oh i like that chap post soon pls whos next
Technophobia678 chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
I've read this story as it has been updated, though this is the first time I've actually reviewed. I was somewhat sceptical of this at first; the whole Tony is misunderstood by his team mates seems to be over exaggerated in many stories and I initially suspected that this would be something similar. Even after reading the first two chapters, I was still somewhat standoffish about this; maybe waiting for the other shoe to drop.

And when I read this chapter today, it seemed to seal it for me. This is a really good story and it's well written, in character and just very thought provoking, for a lack of a better term. I don't know why I was so unsure of this story earlier but this chapter really cinched it for me. Maybe it was the way you described Natasha and Tony, maybe it was Natasha's thoughts as she clued in to the situation and decided to keep him a secret, or maybe it was the honest, to God way you expressed the situation.

"She knows that the whole world, though, would say that something is wrong with the kid"

"She would have expected a man – an arrogant genius like Stark – to be… disappointed? That his kid is not perfect and as incredibly smart as him. But he just seems to be happy and proud, which is a bit surprising."

There is something remarkably powerful in how you write this story and I can't really find the words for it, but you've made this story really special and have definitely sold me on this. Thanks
Fanny-Wan Kenobi chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
It was a great chapter ! My favorite so far. I can't wait to read more of it !

Merci ;)
WayToPretty chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Absolutley love this chapter! Your Nat was great! Can't wait for the next update (:
Lady of Imladris chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
Well, speaking as someone on the autistic spectrum, with two autistic siblings, an autistic spectrum mother, and an autistic uncle and grandmother, I found your portrayal very realistic and enjoyable. And I usually avoid "Tony is a father" fics. Tony is sweet here. I look forward to future chapters.
sbrock777 chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
this was a really good chapter. cant wait to read more pleae post again soon.
326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 Next »