Reviews for Sien, Ilien
Jodie Catherine Honeycutt chapter 13 . 1/6/2019
Your story is beautifully heart-warming and touching. I return to these whenever I'm upset and they always lift my spirits.
The View From Up Here chapter 13 . 11/30/2018
I very much enjoyed Vision's chapter! Brought tears to my eye!
Rake1810 chapter 5 . 8/29/2018
Loved loved loved thisbchapter. I feel like th movies make Thor out to be a dumbass. He’s not. And I love your characterization of him.
aaeiilnn chapter 5 . 7/19/2018
this is my favorite interpretation of thor in any fic ive ever read,, this entire thing is so wonderful and ive reread this several times,, im so sorry i only left a review now
Rhae chapter 12 . 5/3/2018
I absolutely love this fic to bits, thank you so much for writing it! 3
APotterPersona chapter 13 . 3/27/2018
Absolutely wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it to the end
bloodydarkangel chapter 13 . 2/27/2018
I have to say that I love this story. It is well put together and I like the message that it sends.
RynnaWynne chapter 5 . 2/24/2018
Ok, I know this story is way old, but I just found it and am loving it so far. I adore how you write Thor, and this is probably my favorite chapter so far :D
cha-chan chapter 13 . 1/5/2018
I know two boys with autism. One is genius pianist and artist and the other likes everything chemistry and biology. Their guardians are amazingly strong people. I admire them very much. I'm glad you thought to write such a story. Well done!
Yumi Edogawa chapter 13 . 12/12/2017
I enjoyed this story. You did a good job portraying an autistic child. I have mild Asperger's myself, so it's probably easier for me to understand than most people.
This was an interesting concept and I'm glad you wrote it.
ar111 chapter 13 . 11/14/2017
awwwwww
ar111 chapter 5 . 11/14/2017
i like this one the best so far
thor is rlly cool
Sheelahdog chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
interesting fic. Not an idea I would have thought ofTony Stark with a son who has Autism. You are doing well so far, I liked how Evelyn played by making action figures into shapes. I found you from a comment you made on Black Sky. I'm glad I did.
G chapter 4 . 7/23/2017
Never apologize for a long chapter, and definitely not one as good as this.
1sunfun chapter 13 . 7/18/2017