Reviews for vatican cameos
Halcyon Impulsion chapter 1 . 9/15
Loved this!
long-live-HP-PJ-HG chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I really love this. Sherlock IS always trying to get her to do some random self defense training, and this is so him
13.shimer.13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Amazing! I love this so much, great writing, awesome plot idea.
cherrygurl1225 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Ah, this is so perfect! I love the characterizations and all of the events that happen as each scene unfolds. You have Joan's snarkiness down to a T and the banter is wonderful between her and Sherlock. I always find Sherlock's voice hard to capture, but you have it down in this story. This is a really, really fun read. I love it! :)
aikakone chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
A very nice piece. I love how snarky you made Joan, much like Lucy plays her on the show. You also have some rich lines of description that make me admire your craft.
perfectcrime chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Number 4. I died a little. Poor Sherlock.
Lady Proemess chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I just want to highly commend your voice in this story! The language, tone and word choice so accurately capture the friendship 'tween Holmes and Watson.
Ebony10 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Love this!
CampionSayn chapter 1 . 4/6/2013

"There are flecks of her blood dried under hisfingernails."

OMG, this is quite frankly one of the best Elementary fics I've ever read. The language, the tone, the emotional provocation Sherlock managed to get out of Joan and vice-versa. And you included Bell like he actually matters-nobody thinks he matters. I LOVE THIS!
justawritier chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Awesome! Totally IC and can really see them doing those things.
between the waves chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
Brilliant. This is so them, which is hard because they have such complicated voices sometimes, and it's just as much about the things they don't say and do, which you've captured perfectly here. Well done :)
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This was really funny. I really loved reading it. Great writing!
Opalbrat chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Awww. He is so worried about her and so sweet. Hope you add more.
qenie chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I like this very much. Thanks.
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 3/13/2013