Reviews for Reflections
Hecate chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
This story beautifully summarized the disquiet I felt after watching this episode. In almost every scene Jane was always a shade too dark, too corrupted. It was disturbing to hear him defend torture then in almost the same breathe insist that he 'trusted' the amoral mistress of the serial killer who murdered his family. Later he admitted he only 'trusted' Lisbon with merely 30% of what he knew. I kept expecting...hoping...for Jane to somehow redeem himself but in the end he surpassed even my worst expectations. I often wonder if Jane were less handsome and charming if we would continue to excuse his behavior. As things stand right now, I almost hope Lisbon relinquishes the entire Red John file to either Homeland Security or the FBI. I fear that if she doesn't Jane will eventually destroy both her and the team along with himself.
mpenguin15 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
great, as usual. I liked the vase metaphor and I like the agony, its got me thinking...

midnitetryst chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Awesome tag to the episode! This is perhaps why this episode left me so angsty, because it feels like it's almost inevitable that Lisbon would end up in the same position.
Brette O'Connell chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This was a brilliant, chilling and poignant story and a most perfect tag to “There Will Be Blood.” Your writing
rivals that of Mr. Heller’s.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
that was very good! I really enjoyed reading how you put it all together. Thanks a lot