Reviews for AgreeDisagree
Xoxo chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Soooo gooood!
I love every chapter of this story, you're doing good:)
Please kindly continue this one xoxo
Xoxo chapter 5 . 7/29/2013
Sooo gooood!
I love every chapter of your story. Keep writing on this!
Please kindly continue this one xoxo :)
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Oh Blair, oh Blair! You will never change! I love this line: "Don't let them know you're so pleased! They'll become lax! I taught you better than that." Blair whispered." It was amazing that even after all this time, even after Blair acknowledged that they made up, she still found it in her to scold Jenny. What I would adore to see is the girls hearing about some of the things Blair did to Jenny. Maybe the sleep over, it's tame enough?

Nenny was terrific, but I wish I saw a sweet, gentle moment. Will she be pregnant? What will B say?

And then the dunking scene! I loved it! I am such a Blenny-friendship fan though, I wish I saw Blair congratulate Jenny and Ali with a "Finally, you were able to do something I could not. Just don't count on it!" Or something like that.
Dr. Holland chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Ahhh, I love Team Endgame and their kids! They're all so awesome. Jenny did plan the perfect 8th birthday party for Nick, didn't she? And Ali is just a dollbaby. Love our shared storyworld! Write more very soon!
elizabeth.mary.stark chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
How have I not reviewed yet? I just reread this for the fourth time! Anyway - amazing. Poor Jenny, with Nicky interrupting. I must say, I wish I saw a flashback of Jenny being "talked down" by Blair. And how old are Serena and Blair's girls? Anyway - love, love, love. Please update soon! Elizabeth
mylove24 chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Can't wait to read more. Great story.
Dr. Holland chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
OK, I almost forgot to review, I was sooo busy re-reading that NJ hotness at the beginning... and I laughed SO HARD when Nicky interrupted their morning quickie... and I thought what Nate said to Jen in the kitchen was even hotter than the scene, if that's even possible.

You've got me wondering about the Nick and Ali bro/sis relationship. Nick is so bold and Ali's so shy and sensitive... how is she going to handle not having a kitten?

Love the meetups and interactions with the Humphreys and Archibalds. More soon! :D
hsds chapter 4 . 5/25/2013
aww this is so sweet. Your first scene is so typical of young couple with young kids.
And-who-am-i-xoxo chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Will you please write another story about Alice and Nicholas, because i really love this story. Maybe you can write about Nicholas when he gets in trouble or something like that.

xoxo and who am i xoxo
doris chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I love it, so great! So sweet, i like the idea of two children, great! And like the whole storyline, best ever! So thanks for this fantastic story!u r great!
Dr. Holland chapter 3 . 4/9/2013
You know how much I love this story! Alice is just the cutest doll EVER, and the Nate/Jenny scene at the end is just too sweet. Can't wait to read more!
Motionless 666 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
I love it hope you write more and no ideas yet but if there is you will be the first to know
doris chapter 2 . 3/30/2013
So sweet, please write more chapters, we would love to read more. Thank you for update.
hsds chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
This fic is so cute. Can't wait to see how they handle baby nicolas.
LifeasLuna chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
This story is SOO cute! Please continue :))