Reviews for Nightmare
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
This is good and fun to read

So far my favorite character is robin and wren
Guest chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
This story is really good so far !
Nox124 chapter 8 . 7/29/2013
I'm really liking it so far, looking forward to next update :)
Nox124 chapter 3 . 7/29/2013
I don't trust Cassie. Chapter two said there was a gunshot, but the way Cassie was describing it, there would have been two shots, right? I don't know, maybe I'm over thinking it...
Radio Free Death chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
["Um, excuse me, Ms. Skyling, but what is that thing you pushed off your desk?" he asked. She smiled and looked pityingly down at him. "Really, Mr. Nutter? Are you sure you don't need glasses? It is a head." This drew a few snickers from the class, because now they were quite sure she was joking. It must just be a ball painted red by some student with a disgusting sense of humor. Due to their teacher's calm, reasonable state at the moment, they were nearly forgetting that they were in a strange room, and almost stopped worrying about the collar incident.]

First, make sure to start a new paragraph when someone is speaking.

Two, why is everyone so calm? If they thought the head was fake, what was up with their reactions in the beginning?

Mrs. Skyling certainly seems based off Kamon from the manga. The events are definately horrific and things go by pretty quickly.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
The interactions are cute, and Jordan seems like he could be the 'main' character since in this chapter the focus is on him as opposed to the whole class. The one thing I'm not so sure of are the names. If this takes place in modern-day America, what's up with names like Cornelius and Elphaba (which is supposed to be the name of the Wicked WItch of the West)? Most of the names are okay, though.

Not much to say so far since it's the standard opening of a BR fic
Daniel Affaro chapter 6 . 7/3/2013
Havent read this story in a while, and remembered there was a new chapter out. A good solid chapter. Looking forward to whats happening next :)
Silver.Saturns chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
I. Trust. Cassie. But I don't, however, think she'll last much longer. She said she killed because Percival was in pain, so she doesn't truly want to play the game.
Silver.Saturns chapter 2 . 6/28/2013
I think this time, my favorites are Holly and Aven.
Silver.Saturns chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
My favorite character is either Dory or Elphaba. Dory seems like that nice, cool girl, and it seems so far the Elphaba is a respectable nerd. Like me.
Daniel Affaro chapter 5 . 5/13/2013
I really liked the inclusion of the Italian curses; it really gave a feel for the character herself.

The weapon inclusion of contestant bios was a really welcome addition from the typical weapons and I'm looking forward to seeing where that's going. It does seem though that a lot of contestants are getting seemingly useless weapons at the moment.

Overall this was well written, however sometimes when characters were speaking I found it confusing and sometimes disruptive of the flow when their speech was all in the same paragraph.

Not a clue on the trip wire thing

Can't wait for more :D
Daniel Affaro chapter 4 . 5/2/2013
I really liked this chapter. Not as much action but good for character development. Cadel's mindset made a lot of sense when it came to fear and the want for a future being the driving force. I'm liking the twins so far as well

Cadel's mystery attacker seems to have some sort of accent, so maybe one of the italians or Milo? Maybe?
Daniel Affaro chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
That was surprising that that person was the first death (ambiguous to avoid spoilers). Though it does beg the question where exactly they were killed. If it was just outside the starting place, then how did no one see them when coming out? Food for thought

Favourited and hoping for more :) really into this now
Daniel Affaro chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
I like that it leaves what's on the table ambiguous until the teacher comes in, but the sudden mood shift from horror to "oh she's joking" was a bit off

I was expecting them to be somewhere other than an island for the game as I feel that's been done to death in fics, but that's just me

I'm really liking the teacher and really want to get to know more about her and why she's doing this

As for who's dead either: Eva (Still my favourite so I really wish it wasn't) or girl #8 (the name escapes me). The two most logical; either the most vulnerable or the latest girl, as the guy was described as bruteish
Daniel Affaro chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Favourite character so far: Eva
I really like how she's headstrong and self-assured despite being blind. Though realistically she'd be one of the first to die... Shame :/

A good solid chapter, introducing some characters. As a matter of preference I would have preferred fewer characters and used the same amount of words to expand on them more, as right now people seem to be falling into cliches as opposed to being what they are: people. Like the nerds, how no one wants to be a nerd, the hot/popular guy who's a bit of a prick, the fat girl, the girl gang etc. I'm sure through more development they won't be the cliches I just described, but glancing over them provides an opportunity to fall into that trap.

Well written and I like the student number inclusion (given to my own) and the fact that the teacher is a WOMAN! Seriously haven't read a fic yet with a female one. Looking forward to see how that plays out.

The guy from Japan though... He almost screams Shogo Kawada; and I'd really hate if he was just a cookie cutter of him

Definitely reading more :)
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »