Reviews for The Forgotten Flame
X chapter 3 . 7/24
I don't know, but for me it looks like Alfred was put in there on per pose, to help other kids with problems, by being friends with them. Somewhere in those lines.
Pixel Mouse chapter 15 . 4/5
I know it's been two years and that this is probably abandoned, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for an update. The suspense is killing me!
TheAwesomeUs chapter 15 . 2/11
I really hope that you consider continuing this. Although it's unlikely that you will I hope that perhaps someday I'll be able to find out what kind of disorder Alfred has. I would like to know what happens next in this amazingly crafted story.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/9/2014
More words? Please?
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
Omg I don't even like this pairing and I love what you have done here. I really hope there's more and I cant wait to find out whats wrong with Alfred! I hope you wright again soon thank you
wo ai ni
nori of the sea chapter 15 . 5/21/2014
I hope you continue writing for this lovely story! It's so good! I wonder what's going on with Alfred though, hopefully it'll be revealed soon!
Ice Princess chapter 15 . 2/3/2014
I was just re-reading this and loving it as much as the first time around, then I saw when it had been last updated and I couldn't believe it! It feels like the last chapter was so recent!
stardust77722 chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
Hi I've been likeing your story and I hope you well continue it please. I've really gotten into it and can't wait to see what happens next
CoutureOtaku chapter 15 . 10/17/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm freaking out cause I just want to know what condition Alfred has! I'm like so frustrated lol. Please for the love of all things holy in this universe tell us soon, my poor little heart can't take the anticipation, haha! (:

Anyways, I normally am not a fan of Anorexic! or Suicidal! characters in Hetalia fics because I find that most authors almost either take the issue way too lightly or make it seem like some cutesy thing where it make characters more 'adorable' and 'kawaii' which as someone who has friends with issues such as depression and eating disorders is really offensive but I think you write about conditions such as those I've talked about remarkably well, You have a clear understanding and take the matter seriously and that is something I really appreciate from a writer and just from a person in general. (:

I love Alfred's and Arthur's relationship dynamic and how Alfred is taking care of Arthur in his condition I'm also excited to see how everything changes once Arthur (as us, readers!) finds out what Alfred in his therapy for, I'm excited for the next update and to have further clues to finding out what's wrong with Alfred, cause I'm for real so on edge for the answer, haha.

Amazing job, again I think you write this plot extremely well and I'm excited for more! (:
Guest chapter 15 . 8/24/2013
RoseColoredSky chapter 15 . 7/30/2013
This is really good, but now I'm going to keep thinking about it while I should be doing other stuff... And your worries about maybe not capturing anorexia/other disorders correctly, you're fine. Anorexia is different for everyone, and its hard to portray it incorrectly, as long as you do a little research.
RCS chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
The therapist asks how he feels about men and women, and receives similarly bad answers for both- Then days he's fairly sure of what sexuality Arthur is, and asks Alfred.
Arthur is Alfredsexual.
My mind is screwed up. But this is seriously awesome, and I'm only on ch2
Catcateightyeight chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Dear Author,
Hello again, in giving you a second review. You are a fantastic author. I can't tell you how many times I've re read this peice. You are also my only fav. author so far. I wish to encourage you on your story. This peice is excellent and worth continuing. I currently have no critiques for you, and I'm sorry for that. If you post another chapter I can try to find something, but until then, good luck.
Electra chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
When are we going to find out what's Alfred's issue? Please tell us soon! Does he have multiple personality disorder, schizophrenia, or PTSD? My grandma was a psychiatrist in a mental hospital and I remember her telling me about these disorders. Alfred seems like he could be suffering from any one of them or something similar. Idk, but I'm dying to know!
Eirenn chapter 15 . 6/3/2013
Don't worry, it was much better than alright! I'm so curious what's happening to Alfred... And there's angst, and fluff, and everything necessary I'm waiting for the next chapter c: