Reviews for Through the Fire and Flames
JulesCapulet chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PLEASE! MORE MORE MORE
AuroraBlix chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Chuck is GREAT. Chuck is AWESOME! He never lets Cas die! And we are ever so grateful for that!
: )
Charlo chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Why this fic doesn't have more reviews, I have no idea. No, really. This was beautiful.
litbitnurse87 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I love this god y couldn't the writers of the show gone for soothing like this
kamja chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Finally managed to read the whole thing. It was wonderfully written, in the best SPN traditions. Even angst was pretty funny. And all the internal 'Dean loves Cas' were super cute. Thanks for the great story.
phoebe.mayllenvillalba chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
amazing. I cant even. I lost my ability to even.
Spaztiel chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
OH. MY. GOSH.
:o
This fic seriously made my life. Your writing is incredible and your plot is phenomenal! Why aren't you on the Supernatural writing team? You made the spn story line happy and frankly I wish this was the actual story line. Everything falls into line perfectly and Cas and Dean are so adorable! :3 Arghhhh! I could gush over them for eternity! I just really appreciate this. Holy crap. I think I'm out of words-you blew my mind.
So just...THANK YOU :) and please keep writing! I'll keep reading.
Drowning Flower of Spring chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
This was freaking BEAUTIFUL. You deserve way more reviews for this. I rarely read fics like this that make me feel very happy. The way you described Dean and Cas being able to grow old and live life together normally was perfect. They are completely on the verge of ruin in the beginning of the fic, and towards the end they are finally able to experience happiness in their lives by being able to actually have something they WANT and love more than anything. I was completely overjoyed with the outcome and laughed at the "God is good" part. Cas is such a dork. I swear, coming across stories like this, written by great writers really makes my day. I hope more destiel fans have the good fortune of stumbling across this like I did. :)
gaaay chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
This is an AMAZING story. But the ENDING. OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. IT'S PERFECT. THANK
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Last line was perfect; I threw my head back and laughed. If only the series had actually panned out this way...Brilliant. Until next time!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
:D it was awesome! There were many moments I wanted to cry like a baby but I didn't! It was beautiful and the ending gave me fan girl spaisms :3
let me delete this account chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
It was so nice and cute at the beginning and then OMG THEY'RE MARRIED AAAAHHHHH!

Wait... No... LUCIFER HOW COULD YOU YOU FUC- *gets pulled off screen by some stagehand or something* Experiencing technical difficulties. Pease stand by.

... Ok, I'm good now. (No I'm not) You... You aged them in a day? ... What.. THEY GET TO GROW OLD TOGETHER OH MY CAS I'M CRYING HOW COULD YOU WRITE SOMETHING SO BEAUTIFUL AND SAD AND AWFUL AAAAAHHHH

(sorry about all the caps lock, but I was freaking out here. Well done)
-CJA