Reviews for River Song and the Lost Tomb of Ardûn
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2018
I liked this. Clever, original, interesting, a little bit sad, a little bit heartwarming, it was simply one of the better stories on this site. I loved the portrayal of both Jack and River and the original storylines.
BookLover95 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Great story!
Toodamnmanyfandoms chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
That was very cool :). Much timey-wimey. And I really liked your characterisation, of both River and Jack.
TheQueenofErynLagasryn chapter 1 . 4/21/2016
I really liked this:)
Bookcrazysongbird chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
I liked this. A lot. It was a well-written story with confusing plots that tied together in the end. You have a talent for writing, keep going!
frugglewump chapter 1 . 11/13/2015
Very clever :)
DemigodDaughterOfTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Am i correct in assuming that Jack saying that he married Ianto Jones with his statement "Im just an old fashioned type of guy?"
Whyhow chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
This was very clever and it took me almost until you told me to work it out.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I liked this, a lot!
xX Feathered Xx chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Consider it liked. :P
nemisys chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I liked this. I liked this a lot.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
I liked this. Sooooo much. It was beautiful.
Im so clumsy chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
I liked this :)
chipper chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
This is amazing. At first I was all a tizzy over a possible Indiana Jones crossover but you just shook my brain out instead!

I love how perfectly everything meshes at the end and the repeated motif of "are you married River".

Brava!
BlueHummingbird101 chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Nice story, very well written with the interchanging time periods making it much more interesting to read than most. I'm not sure I can imagine Jack as a professor, but you've convinced me it might be feasible. Thx for writing! :)