Reviews for Iris
Demetry2499 chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Another amazing chapter! AND THE DIARY! I almost forgot about that! I remember that when i first found it, i kept wondering who it belonged to, and then i finally figured out it was Anton's after finishing the game.

Figures Fredrich would get drunk... it seems much more likely for him than most other characters... and it adds some humor into the story! A very clever touch!
ruby chapter 7 . 5/9/2013
i probably already wrote a review for this chap but its still awesome the second time i read it! love it :*
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I really liked this :) I thought it was very good :D
Victoria-White-Cat chapter 7 . 5/4/2013
Why yes, I would much like a strawberry turnover, thank you muchly XD
Seventh Sunset chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
"Did you at least meet any of the other fine women I invited?"

"YES, AND NOW I'M GOING TO GO AFTER HER BECAUSE I LOVE HER." *jumps out window and into conveniently placed carriage and ride off into the night*
...I need to stop creating scenarios.

I like this chapter because makes the atmosphere of the ball and castle seem more real. Most people would just skip the fact that people actually have to leave the ball, so adding it in helped the flow and feel of the story. Also, what's better than reading about a drunk old woman (I mean other than those fancy Canadian milk bags)?

There was a little bit of repetitiveness with the word "again" in the beginning of the story, but other than that, this was lovely.

Oh, and before I sign off *hands you makeshift wings* just don't fly too close to the sun with them :P
-Lizz
The Mocking J chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
Awww He misses her already!
RNemo chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
heh heh heh heh heh...RUBY coloured steps...heheh...get it...haha...I'll stop talking now.
Demetry2499 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
Yay! A new chapter! Very well written, as usual! On a completely unrelated note, i agree with Anton: the name Anton definitely suits him better than the name Anthony. It's more mysterious...
Renow13 chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
I am enjoying this story so much more than I should be. It's wonderful, I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/29/2013
Yet another epic chapter:) Hehe, I do like strawberry turnovers...
lemely chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
whens the next chapter that was really good :)
Seventh Sunset chapter 7 . 4/26/2013
Sophia. Where are you going? NO SOPHIA COME BACK. Aw.

Okay, please tell me Anton makes Nigel ride after the Molentary express next chapter and then majestically jumps onto the back of the train, snatches a plate of strawberry turnovers from the train's kitchen, and then finds Sophia. Or something cute and sappy like that? Please? *crumples into a ball of feels*

Wonderful as always, you're a perfect writer and human being, brofist, etc. I'm loving this story more and more with each update. Even without cliffhangers you've had me in suspence for the past few chapters because I never know what cuteness or awkwardess or romance is going to ensue. Keep up the great work!

Oh, and you're definitely not the only one in love with Henry. He and his little goatee are pretty awesome. And Ledorable (I still can't get over that adjective).
-Lizz
Demetry2499 chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
For the beginning:
At the start of a relationship, awkwardness is key. If your lover loves your awkwardness, it means that you're soulmates.

As for the end:
Aww, Cinderella moment!

As for the Authors Note:
Yum.
Demetry2499 chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
That's just like Sophia! Sweet, but surprisingly strong at the same time!
Demetry2499 chapter 5 . 4/25/2013
I personally love Anton's character. Shy guys are the best... And also, I just have to say that I think that part about Anton's jacket fitting over Sophia's dress skirt is really clever and really adorable!
62 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »