Reviews for Iris
Demetry2499 chapter 4 . 4/25/2013
Demetry2499 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
I can't imagine Anton with someone so cheery... That would have been torture for him...

Great job with the story! Again, love the descriptive language! I can't review for every chapter, because I'll run out of stuff to say, but when I finish the whole story so far I'll make sure to review!
Demetry2499 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Omg luv it so far! Anton and Sophia have to be one of my favorite PL couples, alongside Arianna and Luke! I've always considered Anton to be like the guy version of me... But enough about me, I've got a story to review! I love all the sophisticated vocabulary. It just adds to the feeling of elegance inside the castle. Also, the descriptions are really good and make it a lot easier to visualize than most fanfictions. Keep writing! I'ts amazing! Never give up on it!

Now on to the next chapter!
The Mocking J chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Don't worry, its hard to keep a steady update schedule... (And yes, Henry's pretty cool! )
Its a shame she had to leave so early, they were about to share strawberry turnover :( But the end WAS really cute!
RNemo chapter 7 . 4/25/2013
Firewrx chapter 7 . 4/24/2013
Why thank you! *Accepts strawberry turnover* I really loved this chappie and can't wait for the rest! ;)
Firewrx chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I love how you portray Anton in this!
Seventh Sunset chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
YES SOPHIA, PREACH *snaps in z-formation*

This was short and sweet, and pretty great considering you wrote it this morning. Jeez, you can write your fics on iNotes, you can whip out a fun little chapter in one morning...I'm starting to believe you're some sort of super author.

Well, lets see what else I have to add in this review: Great description as always, awesome moment of girl POWAH, just the right amount of romance between our two budding lovebirds, I want a stained glass room of my own...yup, that just about sums everything up!

Guest chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
The Mocking J chapter 6 . 4/14/2013
I liked how Sophia insisted to doing a "man's" job. You tell him Sophia! :)
nellenora the explorer chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Aw, this is so cute :3 I never really used to think much of the whole Anton/Sophia thing, but this has changed that for the better :D
Keep up the good work :) x
Seventh Sunset chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
*blushes* I'm glad that you enjoy my reviews so much! But now that means I have to keep them up...oh god, pressure o.o

On a scale from 1-10, the awko-taco-cuteness level was a solid 11 in this chapter, and I loved every minute of it. I feel like all first meetings are like that in their own way, so you definitely achieved what you wanted. Plus Sophia was just a touch sassy in this chapter, so you get bonus points for that.

I honestly think your portrayal of Anton is one of the best ones I've read, and that may be because no one usually EVER writes him! He's been developing nicely over the past few chapters, so just keep the pace you have for now and you'll be good to go!

Every week sounds like a good update schedule to me. I completely understand the schoolwork stress. It's gotten in the way of writing more times than I can remember.

Keep up the lovely work,

PS: This is the 21st review. Your story is now officially an adult! *confetti and balloons rain down*
Renow13 chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
It's just super cute and cheesy in a good way, it's just adorable! I love your writing, and its juuuuust awkward enough! Also, some of the best error-free work ever. Good job!
RNemo chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
Love it ! Are you going to make them kiss (like later on) ? *please please please please please *
The Mocking J chapter 5 . 4/5/2013
I like how you write Anton's character- he is modest and acts like a gentleman but also a bit awkward. When he gave Sophia his jacket I was squealing!
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »