Reviews for Iris: A Professor Layton FanFic
Seventh Sunset chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
I absolutely loved the description in this chapter. The stain glass room sounded lovely, and now I kind of wish I had one of my own! I thought of your drawing as soon as Anton started playing with his hair, which made me giggle

I found Anton's thoughts to be very interesting. I thought his only goal was to get away from the crowd, so I never really expected him to rethink his actions and wonder if he should actually listen to his father. It felt very real, and it added some nice character development.

Only one minor typo in the line, "As Icontinued to comb through my hair". As always, I'm amazed by how well you type on iNotes. I usually end up having about a thousand errors. Plus, autocorrect and me are sort of sworn enemies, so...writing actual words usually takes a while.

But now...you do realize you have to update ASAP, right? YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THIS, SOPHIA IS RIGHT THERE! *breathes* ahem, I mean, take your time.

Another great chapter. Now, be a good student and focus more in class!

...Although fanfiction is more fun :P
FlyLikeAJabberjay chapter 4 . 3/27/2013
Caught up!
Renow13 chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
I'm not just saying this because you're awesome, trust me. This is amazing writing which is great because the Layton fandom is seriously lacking in the "good writing" department. Good story, keep going!
MissAntique chapter 3 . 3/26/2013
This is really good so far! Keep up the good work!
Rubyyy chapter 3 . 3/24/2013
ERIN I LOVVVEEEE IT!3333
yamiakuzetsu chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Hello there, and welcome to the site! Interesting story here. Glad to see more Anton & Sophia fans! They're just amazing :D
(LOL actually I'm working on something similar, hehe... XD)

So far so good! The 1st person perspective helped in portraying Anton's thoughts throughout the chapters. And I love the part with the twins - so naughty XD

Can't wait for the next chapter; keep the good work up! :)
Seventh Sunset chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
GO ANTON GOOOOO!

Another lovely chapter. This one was especially amusing, thanks to Minnie and Mandy. Their babbling made me laugh, especially when they tried counting their family members. I'm terrible at math, so for a second I thought to myself, "There's nine kids, what is Anton talking about?" Then I recalculated. I also find it funny that Anton has to escape from his own ball. Maybe he'll meet a certain purple haired girl while trying to hide? *totally subtle hint*

I've said it before, but I really do love your writing style, and I especially loved the flow in this chapter.

Keep up the great work!
OshaHari chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Love it so far please continue. You are a great author. Hariri
The Mocking J chapter 3 . 3/17/2013
Poor Mandy and Minnie, I'm sure they mean well :') My guess is that this next "big thing" will be that he meets Sophia in the stain-glass room.
The Geek Who Waited chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
Aw, poor Anton. Can't even walk through a room.
The Mocking J chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
I can just imagine Fredrich awkwardly moving through the crowd and Anton trying to go all stealth mode. :')
Seventh Sunset chapter 2 . 3/15/2013
YAY YOU GOT AN ACCOUNT! *throws a party* Well, I already read the first chapter on Instagram, and it was just as great the second time.

I loved your description in chapter two. It painted a nice picture of the ball, and I especially liked the image of the dresses. I also like where the story is headed. I could imagine Anton wanting to branch off from his father, and it develops his character in a new way.

For some reason I found it amusing that Anton would try to sneak into his own ball. It's like, "Alright, if I do this, I may be able to get through the night without getting engaged!" Also the twins made me smile. I think Anton is more of a purple hair kinda guy...

Lovely job once again, can't wait for chapter 3!
Oshawottandhari chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Beautiful just beautiful I love Anton and Sophia too.
The Mocking J chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
WELCOME TO FANFICTION! *Confetti and baloons fall from the sky.* Who doesn't love Sophia/Anton? :)
Good first chapter and I love the cover picture. So cute!
The Geek Who Waited chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Found it! Think I'll follow on here, rather than IG.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4