Reviews for Love Sick
larajla chapter 12 . 11/11/2014
Great story! Thank you!
SchwarzShifter chapter 11 . 6/30/2014
Awwwwww ;D finallyyyyyyyyyy! I see this hasn't been updated in a while, but... Pleaseeeee pleaseeeeee pleaseeeeee continue!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
You know that would be exactly what Ranka would do. Grab something like a back scratcher and then realize it was useless!
emsaduem chapter 7 . 5/7/2014
*cries for misinterpreted lines*
KanameZeroYuki chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Lol I am so glad you opted for a non-sick Haruhi. And yay! Kyoya and Haruhi are perfect together. I can't wait for the next chapter!
KanameZeroYuki chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
LOL I love the force medicine deal! That would be an interesting way to have a first kiss for sure.
Destinies Entwined chapter 11 . 4/28/2014
D'awww. Yay! Finally things are going to be okay! Le sigh... I hope you came up with a "It wasn't Leukemia after all. It was actually _ ."

You shouldn't let Haruhi's illness just be some mysterious "oh look it disappeared" type thing. IRL one would never have a "OMG you might have cancer...uh,nope JK it's nothing." It'd just be something else with similar symptoms... Blood problems, eh? Fatigue issues, weakness? Anemia, perhaps?

BTW. "Observative" is not a truly English word (kind of like "Conversate"). The proper term is "observant."

There's still weird grammatical and formatting issues (handling quotes, run on sentences, and long paragraphs that really should be separated into multiple paragraphs) ongoing. I still suggest a beta to revise this story or for future stories.

You have good plot ideas, and some decent story-telling skills. You just need assistance in polishing it up.
celtyin chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Woot! Thanks for the update!
Rei Eien chapter 11 . 4/27/2014
Yay! Finally! I am glad they are being honest with their feelings for each other.
LittleMissPsychopath chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEASE CONTINUE! I MUST know what happens next!
PhantomhiveHost chapter 10 . 12/14/2013
...wow. Um. Hi. It's been a while. I think you killed me with this chapter. Feels. I love it :D
lilly-flower15 chapter 10 . 12/13/2013
great chapter update soon
lilly-flower15 chapter 9 . 9/3/2013
great chapter update soon please
Raining Daylight chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
Sounds good, I can not wait until she confronts kyoya about him leaving. Update soon;)