Reviews for Two To Build, Two To Break
Wonderful
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2019
I love how you write Lestrade! I read another review saying how you give so much depth to his character and that is so true! I do wish you had continued but I completely understand why you ended this here. Adds to the emotion of the story. Excellent!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 10/22/2015
Whoa, so deep and moving
doctorjay chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Wow. One scary bit of writing.
Tara Laurel chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This story was really impressive. It was great how you literally kept all the spoken/written dialogue at two words. And then the fact that you kept the story short and sweet too reflected on the whole concept, even if the ending left me wholeheartedly wanting more.

I love how much you include Lestrade into your stories. He is a very interesting character that I think tends to get overlooked. I think he has depths that people don't notice. Apparently, though, you do, and very well I might add.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh! That would kill Sherlock, to lose his heart. I am not sure Greg could save him if that happened. This needs a Kleenex alert. Well done.
Rephis chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Damn, that hurt. And made me feel quite uncomfortable, like I was invading a moment of privacy. That, of course, is compliment, but still... Well, I guess I should have expected that, you write the best quality angst. Sometimes I need something like that. But now I really have to read something funny.
Ah, I'm such a baby. And yet, I enjoy breaking my own heart. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do so XD
TorchwoodPride chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wauw!
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
(As this is my third review in not much time, you can probably tell that I'm reading through your stories that i haven't read yet... and loving every one!)
Gosh, no more to this?! You're really going to be that mean?! I need more of a story! Where's John?! What's in the morgue?! Too many questions! Please answer them!
What you do have here though... WOW. That's pretty much all i can say. Fantastic again!
LilMissAnglophile chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Oh, this was lovely. And sad.

I do love your Lestrade. I wish Rupert Graves character on the show was given as much love and care and depth as you give him. The way you paint Lestrade's insights is really beautiful.

I enjoyed the way you kept the two word sentence motif throughout the piece. It illustrates how these characters are so in tune with each other that they can say so much even when they say so little. Really, really lovely.

Hope things are going better and that you had a wonderful birthday. Positive waves heading your way that all goes well with your surgery. I look forward to more of your writing.
Pyro-Neko-Isis chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Delightfully interesting
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Glad you're back! And I hope your surgery goes well with a quick recovery!
Sci-Fi Fan chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
It is always good to see you have posted a new story. This was wonderful, you always catch the voices and thoughts of the characters so well. The nuances in the characters and their relationships make for such a rich story. This was very well done.
chestry007 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
This was so good. In a sad way.
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oooh, nice! I like the way the two-sentence thing continues throughout. Very powerful.