Reviews for Tempting Fate
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 33 . 9/20
I hope everything is good, and that there is an update in the future!
BookDreamer98 chapter 33 . 8/16
Sorry to hear about everything you were going through, I've just re-read your story again, I know how things are and it can be difficult to get back into writing, but I'd love to read the rest of this story!
Witchred chapter 32 . 6/30
Hiii hope everything is alright now its... If it is please update
baroness vixen chapter 33 . 6/20
sorry to hear about your grandpa hope everything works out.
hope you update i really love this story and the last one!
Glitzybenish chapter 1 . 5/19
Why are you not updating. Please please please update
cloclovilla chapter 33 . 5/11
please pick up the storyI really really love it.
cloclovilla chapter 25 . 5/11
I wish we could have seen more of the parents being asseholes like now we see that their bad parents but I don't think it's big enough for what Dimitri ends up thinking. (my personal opinion/feedback). I keep reading hoping that by the time I get to the last chapter you will have picked up the story. I pray.
cloclovilla chapter 4 . 5/11
I love your story can't wait to keep reading!
DDB-NAKITA chapter 33 . 3/20
Hi there, i just wanna say that i love your story. and it's really unlucky for me that i just found this story now. I really want to know, will you continue this story? I.d love to know the end of this story.
lilkaykay chapter 33 . 11/22/2016
Amazing story I'm so glad I found your work. Take your time posting. We'll be here to read it when you hace the time. I'm sorry for your loss.
itzel.ortega.94 chapter 33 . 11/11/2016
Please continue this story, I've read it like a billion times and I hate how I keep forgetting that it's not finished, please finish it, I know it would mean a lot to your readers!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2016
I wish you would of finished the story. It was really good
Miss Caitlin Belikova chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Please please please pick this story back up!
Claramijn chapter 33 . 9/10/2016
soo.. I guess you didn't pick the story back up..
Daughter of Athena 20 chapter 33 . 7/21/2016
I cant wait for more. I hope they are doing better now. N dont worry my grandmother is going through the same and its very hard for the family. LETS DO THIS. We gonna make it WOO
1,901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »