Reviews for Tempting Fate
blondjinjit chapter 33 . 1/31
Please update soon
Leora Ashlyn chapter 33 . 1/28
Great story cant wait for it to finish. Sorry about the family issues. Finish the story when you get a chance.
kelly.craig2007gmail.com chapter 31 . 1/24
I love this story ive re read it ant cant wait for an update your are fantastic writer and if it helps at all I lost my mum to lung cancer so I completely understand your need for some time. Again great story.
emmaleewhittaker chapter 33 . 1/18
My best wishes are with you. My aunt breast cancer and chose to go with out. Stay stong. Love the story
Glee2596 chapter 33 . 1/9
I love this story
UNCPanda chapter 33 . 1/5
Can't wait for the next chapter
Kimavinzant chapter 33 . 1/1
Ok in love with this story sorry for your loss! I hope you update so am dying here LOL
Liya chapter 33 . 12/26/2015
I'm so sorry to hear about all the challenges in your life at the moment. I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/22/2015
My grandma, and my mother both had breast cancer. I understand how hard that must be for you and I feel your hurt greatly. I want to let you know that you are an amazing writer with great talent. You should always take care of yourself first, however. Even if writing is put on the back burner. Please take as much time as you need, as only then will your writing turn out the way you want it to. I hope you have many great days, and that life gets calmer.
BucketOfSunshine chapter 33 . 12/18/2015
I love your stories SO much!
Treeface3 chapter 33 . 12/14/2015
I'm sorry for your loss. Are you planning to complete this story?
Awesomesauce3 chapter 30 . 12/7/2015
I miss this story! Was just reading through some of my old favorites. Hope you're doing well with all of your family. No pressure over here! Take your time!
vdslover1864 chapter 33 . 11/26/2015
Really good. Plse update soon. Cant wait for more. Soon plse. Been awhile.
MermaidGDreams chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Thank you so much for sharing your story ! I absolutely love it ! And this is the first time I am reviewing something on fan fiction ! You really deserve all those wonderful reviews ! Just thank you ! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
Hi I was wondering if you were still going to continue this story? You're a really great writer and your works are pretty awesome
1,872 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »