Reviews for Tempting Fate
PetalsOfRose chapter 33 . 2/23
I hope you’ll return to the VA ff fandom one day. You’re still missed! xx
greendestiny1523 chapter 33 . 2/19
I'm guessing at this point it's unlikely you'll finish this story, but I've still enjoyed reading these two stories. If you ever make it back here I'd love to read more
greendestiny1523 chapter 5 . 2/18
Just for the record, I loved that final interaction between Rose and Dimitri.
But I'm sure Tasha's not going to give up that easily.
And I'm kind of hoping for a flashback of Christian and Dimitri's nose meeting.
SKDanielle16 chapter 33 . 2/12
You never finished :(
kowalsk4 chapter 33 . 2/1
Hey there,
I hope all is well with you!
I just wanted to let you know how much ive enjoyed reading your story! I just recently got into the VA fandom and just HAD to come read some fanfiction (previously, all ive read has been supernatural) and your stories came up at the top of the list. Im definitely emotionally invested in how they end up now. You write so well, I felt like I was actually there. Thank you for all of the work you put into your writing, it definitely shows.

makaylakat04 chapter 33 . 1/11
Hope you update this and hope things are better for you
Guest chapter 33 . 12/19/2017
Sigh... Would have been nice to have an ending.
Dream Walker's Obsession chapter 33 . 12/18/2017
glad to know some things are looking up, my prayers are with you and yours. i have quite enjoyed reading this and the prequel. ive just started today and have been consumed into this story. i hated dimitri in the last one, for walking out and thinking he knew best, im glad hes fighting for roza she deserves to be faught to and proven to. cant wait to see what happens next. many blessing to you and thank you for writing these.
Guest chapter 33 . 12/5/2017
I hope all's well now and that you update soon
Redrobin22 chapter 33 . 11/17/2017
This is such a great story! I binged in its prequel and this today! I hope everything is going better with your life. Family does come first. Thank you for blessing us with this story!
FR3AKSH0WV1CT1M chapter 33 . 9/20/2017
I hope everything is good, and that there is an update in the future!
BookDreamer98 chapter 33 . 8/16/2017
Sorry to hear about everything you were going through, I've just re-read your story again, I know how things are and it can be difficult to get back into writing, but I'd love to read the rest of this story!
Witchred chapter 32 . 6/30/2017
Hiii hope everything is alright now its... If it is please update
baroness vixen chapter 33 . 6/20/2017
sorry to hear about your grandpa hope everything works out.
hope you update i really love this story and the last one!
Glitzybenish chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Why are you not updating. Please please please update
1,911 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »