Reviews for Harry Lupin, Cub of Two Marauders
Murus for ravenclaw
manapohaku2 chapter 20 . 8/6
I don't know why but I couldn't read that sentence with out a Chinese accent going on in my head. you wrote it spot on. if an accent automatically comes on in your head while reading then you know it was done right.
Ohpeliac chapter 1 . 6/26
I really really love this story so from the bottom of my heart I say to you please Update soon
Ava Hearth chapter 23 . 6/25
No Dudley please! And execute Caligula!
Frost2004 chapter 1 . 5/3
Nooooooooo Harry Painting Bad
baby pugs chapter 32 . 4/13
Noooo don't let harry touch the painting it's bad. This is really good keep up the great work.
angel61991 chapter 32 . 4/1
I can't wait to see what happens next! NO! Harry don't touch the painting! The man in the painting is BAD.
Jupanuma chapter 32 . 2/22
I hope you continue this soon.
Werewolfking456 chapter 1 . 12/31/2016
Pls make more get well soon I need more chapter I love yaoi thank you
Kichou chapter 32 . 12/25/2016
Aw, they love Harry so much. Nice story.
aspygirl chapter 32 . 11/30/2016
Wow! You know, I can honestly see Voldemort sharing Harry with both his sons and the three of them breeding the boy. Obviously that is not going to happen here *Sigh in some disappointment* in this story, but I can believe that that is what Voldemort is planning. Your other readers would definitely believe it, thought maybe Voldemort will be uneasy with sharing Harry with his more rabid son (he still might share with both sons in order to prevent the more unstable one from plotting against his own father in order to get at least sexual access to Harry).
You know I am surprised with your approach with Crouch Senior, but prehaps Crouch Junior has been bespelling and/or potioning his father in order to change his outlook to life and susceptible to Voldemort's influence. Anyway I love this story and can't wait for more, especially since I am very curious about the identity of Voldemort's other son (I really do want to know who he is and what he's like)?!
PeanutNutter123 chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
CALIGULAVOLDEMORT
aspygirl chapter 18 . 11/28/2016
Are you aware that mental hospitals and similar places actually generally make the patients worse due to how traumatizing those places are. I certainly know it definitely further degraded my own sanity a little more. The patients are so desperate to get out of those places that they will actually adapt and hide their insanity from the doctors.
Your sister no doubt now absolutely hates your mother now and possibly even you, the sister/brother. I really wouldn't be surprised if she goes out of her way to make your life hell. Its possible that by sending her to one of these places that it will be the final push that will one day enable her to commit the murder of your mother (and possibly yourself) one day.
So, yeah that was a really, really, really stupid idea of your mother. She would have been better off locking your sister in her room at night and hiding the sharp knives till she could arrange a new non-traumatizing place for your sister to live. Also counseling as well.
I certainly know that another girl in the traumatizing place I was forced to stay for less then two weeks said that she was going to kill her own bitch of a mother as soon as she got out. Me however, while I certainly hate the BITCH who birthed me, I am not going to take the risk killing her. I however am only being polite to her while she is still useful to me.
Things I plan to do are singing that song Ding Dong the Witch is Dead while dancing at the BITCH'S funeral. Also if my dad dies first then I am going to try my God Damn hardest to get the old BITCH into the crapiest and most traumatizing Retirement Home I can Bloody well find. So your family possibly has that to look forward too.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 32 . 11/28/2016
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
PeanutNutter123 chapter 13 . 11/28/2016