Reviews for Harry Lupin, Cub of Two Marauders
aspygirl chapter 32 . 11/30
Wow! You know, I can honestly see Voldemort sharing Harry with both his sons and the three of them breeding the boy. Obviously that is not going to happen here *Sigh in some disappointment* in this story, but I can believe that that is what Voldemort is planning. Your other readers would definitely believe it, thought maybe Voldemort will be uneasy with sharing Harry with his more rabid son (he still might share with both sons in order to prevent the more unstable one from plotting against his own father in order to get at least sexual access to Harry).
You know I am surprised with your approach with Crouch Senior, but prehaps Crouch Junior has been bespelling and/or potioning his father in order to change his outlook to life and susceptible to Voldemort's influence. Anyway I love this story and can't wait for more, especially since I am very curious about the identity of Voldemort's other son (I really do want to know who he is and what he's like)?!
PeanutNutter123 chapter 30 . 11/30
CALIGULAVOLDEMORT
aspygirl chapter 18 . 11/28
Are you aware that mental hospitals and similar places actually generally make the patients worse due to how traumatizing those places are. I certainly know it definitely further degraded my own sanity a little more. The patients are so desperate to get out of those places that they will actually adapt and hide their insanity from the doctors.
Your sister no doubt now absolutely hates your mother now and possibly even you, the sister/brother. I really wouldn't be surprised if she goes out of her way to make your life hell. Its possible that by sending her to one of these places that it will be the final push that will one day enable her to commit the murder of your mother (and possibly yourself) one day.
So, yeah that was a really, really, really stupid idea of your mother. She would have been better off locking your sister in her room at night and hiding the sharp knives till she could arrange a new non-traumatizing place for your sister to live. Also counseling as well.
I certainly know that another girl in the traumatizing place I was forced to stay for less then two weeks said that she was going to kill her own bitch of a mother as soon as she got out. Me however, while I certainly hate the BITCH who birthed me, I am not going to take the risk killing her. I however am only being polite to her while she is still useful to me.
Things I plan to do are singing that song Ding Dong the Witch is Dead while dancing at the BITCH'S funeral. Also if my dad dies first then I am going to try my God Damn hardest to get the old BITCH into the crapiest and most traumatizing Retirement Home I can Bloody well find. So your family possibly has that to look forward too.
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 32 . 11/28
Nice! Can't wait for the next chapter.
PeanutNutter123 chapter 13 . 11/28
TO CUTE CERBERUS IS A MINI SNAPE
aspygirl chapter 16 . 11/28
Is the baby at least okay?!
PLEASE UPDATE! I have been hoping you would for over a month if not longer... .
Random Stranger chapter 32 . 11/1
Please, Please, PLEEEAAASSSE update, it was getting so exciting when I read this and you suddenly stopped. it was so good that I even reread it to temporarily appease my curiosity.
Cartlin chapter 4 . 10/2
Dude, say what you want about Draco's personality, but you can't deny the boy was beautiful. Also no one is born evil or a brat.
sakurahan chapter 32 . 8/23
Omg this has to be the most wonderfully well thought out amazing harry potter fanfiction I have evrr had the pleasure of reading. I absolutely LOVE this story. I love how the characters are written how funny Harrys family act and how absolutely damn adorable Harry is xD. I am SO scared for him I dont want him to get hurt ;A; please please please im begging you PLEASE update this story soon. You have me hanging on every sentence, ever chapter page. This is SO thought out and well written. So please dont abandon this masterpiece. I vary much look forword to reading more chapters on this story. :D pps, I want to see that sick bastered the tried to touch Harry die so damn slowly in the most painful sicking way. Every member if the Black family except for harry evil vile uncle gat a shot at him I would SO pay to see that. LET him suffer *maternal instincts overload* LET HIM SUFFER along with Harrys vile uncle. How dare they do that to a 10yr old baby *pissed*
dragonskyesong chapter 32 . 7/9
I know it has been several years since you updated but i really lov this story and hope uou are able ti continue it.
CanisLupusHomoSapien chapter 12 . 6/30
Not quite what I was looking for - socialising in books isn't for me. Also in some chapters there are some spelling errors 'rapped' instead of 'wrapped'.
manapohaku2 chapter 32 . 6/29
I know you have been uploading this to ao3 but I really hope you find the time to update.
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 32 . 6/3
Hmm I think Harry should be stopped just before he actually touches it. More Please!
DarkPhoenix chapter 32 . 5/11
Great story but you could at least try with the spelling, I mean how hard is it to use Google?