Reviews for House of Shadows
WeylandCorp 4 chapter 12 . 4/1/2017
Plz finish this story!
Garibaldi the Black chapter 12 . 11/20/2016
I see our favorite Rebel Scum has become a Mean Girl under Vader's tutelage.
ImperialGirl chapter 12 . 5/18/2016
Agggghhh! I realize this makes me the biggest hypocrite on ff but please, don't abandon this? I'm dying to find out what happens next. I love how you write the Empire as dark, but not necessarily the absolute evil it's allegedly supposed to be. Now I'm actually interested in Naboo. (Unless working on this would affect updating Perspective.)
Liliumconvallium chapter 12 . 9/10/2015
This story is abandoned. But I hope you will reconsider. It is very well written. The suspense is tight. I need moore Vader-Ghost interaction...
FallstheShadow chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Please finish this page-turner.
Eborrose chapter 12 . 3/26/2014
I hope that at sometime you will finish the story. It is refreshing seeing events from the perspective of others not just the great and the good (or bad). It also is refreshing in that it allows us to see the ordinary human side of the Empire and not just the original dark and light side of Empire and Rebel Alliance.
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 12 . 9/28/2013
Another great chapter. The suspense over the various mysteries these men have uncovered continue to grow,and, while we may know some of the answers already, what will happen to our hero's if (or when) they find out remains a mystery...
Shadir chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
Time is running out and the power struggle is enlarged.
IntelEwok chapter 12 . 9/17/2013
It' s a very-very interesting story, no idea how it will end, but I still like it very much.
Hoplite39 chapter 12 . 9/15/2013
I didn't expect Thrawn to make an appearance here. But then again, neither is it a great surprise.

Thrawn was at his cool, calculating best. Trying to get information and yet giving nothing away. There is obviously tension between Thrawn and Vader. It just shows the rivalry at the top of the imperial military hierarchy.

There is also some tension between Nathon and Avery. Especially as they are racing against the clock.

In saying that, there is a sense that Rennet is not really in as much danger as they think. Vader seems to want to keep her around, at least for the moment. Her life is unpleasant, but not in danger. Although, ironically, at this moment Rennet probably wouldn't mind being dead.
Admiral Mitth'raw'nuruodo chapter 11 . 7/25/2013
Great chapter! The suspense you're creating is wonderful. How much will they find out about the lake house, and what will happen to them because of it?

Friel seems to do very well an in interrogation himself. Very smart man, that one.

And of course I'm smiling because of your references to my story. (:
Shadir chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
Wow! O.O
IntelEwok chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
Extremely interesting story you have here, and a well written one! I usually like Imp perspective, and it's one of the best!
Hoplite39 chapter 11 . 7/22/2013
So the investigation continues. Its interesting that Avery and Nathon do not really know who killed the Lars. Was it Sandpeople? Was it mercs? Was it imperials? They don't want to believe it is the latter. But they certainly don't doscard the possibility. Which is interesting considering that they believe the Lars were "good imperial citizens" which to all intents and purposes may well have been.

Avery obviously has doubts about the sruples of some in Imperial command. It's interesting that he says there has been a 'shift' in policy. And I don't know if it is because the priorities of imperial command have changed, or because Avery is in denial about their true nature.

I was not sure what they expected to find at the Lars farm to be honest. But by the end, they certainly have found something.

The interrogation with Friel was also interesting. It reminded of the book 1984 where all 'traitors' had to re-acknowledge loyaty to the government before they were executed. Just like in 1984, Friel wants to execute their existence as a rebel, not just the rebel itself.

He was really quite maipulative, seemingly obtaining unimportant information and then using it against her. However, I do feel that Kittinger must deserve some credit. I am sure Firel's tactic only worked because of the lengthy torture she had received. i am not so sure he would have obtained the information in less than an hour if he just captured her. Although, you never know. On the other hand, I am sure he would have obtained the information more efficiently than Kittinger. But who knows for sure.
Malicean chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
*blinks*

*shakes head to clear it*

*blinks again*

Nope, still there. Huh. You actually got me rooting for an Imperial interrogator, now that's a first!
Keep it up!