Reviews for Fly and Be Free
LOLO 5-0 chapter 2 . 4/4
I think I would have burried Alice in my backyard after that phone call
LOLO 5-0 chapter 1 . 4/4
Poor Bella het day jusy sucked except for running into Edward sad news about Carlisle
thunnababy chapter 8 . 4/4
Looks as if he's reeling her in hook, line and sinker! ;)
Just Sus chapter 20 . 4/4
Thanks for this story! I love Fly Boy and his Bella...what a road they took together, after such a chance meeting!
Loved this...thanks for sharing!
Just Sus chapter 18 . 4/4
Make it a boy...Charles Carlisle, or something or both the dads. I suspected she was pregnant!
snoopylover60 chapter 20 . 4/4
Loved it! Great story :)

Looking forward to more :D
thunnababy chapter 7 . 4/4
Reading the beginning of this chapter brought back so many of my own memories. I was only 17, soon to be 18 (2 months away), when I. Met the love of my life. He was 23 and soon to be 24 the same birthday month as mine. This was a long time ago and things were different then. My parents loved and respected him but thought I was still too young to be married but I won out! We were married 33 yrs, had 4 children before he died of a massive heart attack.
I hope age difference isn't too much of a problem for them. Somehow I doubt that it will be.;) love it so far!
Just Sus chapter 15 . 4/4
Poor Edward! This is all so new to him, and he doesn't know how to deal!
Just Sus chapter 12 . 4/4
I suppose they should have talked about him being a manwhore, but WTF? She showed her immaturity by bailing out on him. She should have talked to him!

xoxoSus
thunnababy chapter 6 . 4/4
If Bella only knew it was Edward ringing her phone, right? ;)
Just Sus chapter 8 . 4/4
Oh, good...she's finally getting into this!
Just Sus chapter 7 . 4/4
So, she meets the Cullens. It makes me sad tht Carlisle has dementia...that's awful!

Loved that Edward gave her the airplane charm, and flowers, too! He's sweet!
Just Sus chapter 5 . 4/4
He's really taken by her! Wonder how she's going to like this?
Just Sus chapter 3 . 4/4
Oh, Edward is smitten!
Just Sus chapter 2 . 4/4
Oh, Edward, you're so manly! LOL!