Reviews for To Know You is to Love You
Annikah chapter 50 . 4/22
U R such a great Writer. The words and how they are eloquently put is just awesome. the sentences make much more sense about romione's life. they are very meaningful
annikah chapter 8 . 4/9
King of the prats! goodness. I laughed out so Loud
RarRar93 chapter 50 . 3/19
Well now I've embarrassed myself in front of my housemates, in the library and on the train laughing randomly at your wonderful sense of humour I feel I can review this properly. This was lovely. I've been loosing my faith in Ron and Hermione as of late, favouring Fred and Hermione stories instead but I recently went to see the play in London and I thought I would give their pairing another try. You reminded me why I loved them together in the first place. They are perfect for each other and who doesn't love it when the underdog wins, not that Ron was ever really that. Ron will forever be my favourite BOOK character (the later films all but destroyed him) and you have emulated the way she wrote the books perfectly. You are clearly very talented and I hope you pursue your writing further. Thank you for restoring my faith.
Kesha123 chapter 26 . 3/15
Oh I love this story... U have beautifully shown the progress of der relationship and how it transformed from a strong friendship to never ending love. I am so happy I have read this story and thank you so much for taking out some time to write this wonderful piece of work... Plz if you have time come up with another fic plz write more...
anna chapter 50 . 2/13
I loved your story and just couldn't stop reading it in a rush. Thanks a lot! The plot was very unique and all so very well written. I loved how Hermione and Ron interacted with eachother, you really did a great job!
WeasleyIsMyKing540 chapter 50 . 2/11
I just want to say that this is to me one of the top three best Romione fics out here! I always recommend this fic to people who wonder why I'm a Romione fan and wonder why they are perfect for each other. I adore that you explored their mindsets the way you did. Love love love LOVE this story. Thanks for keeping Romione alive.
CallieSkye chapter 3 . 1/29
oh. my. gosh. How do you do it? You've made my heart literally ACHE for little Ron. It actually hurts!
sierendipity chapter 1 . 1/21
I am speechless. I saw you had kindly favorited Between the lines so I thought I would pop over and take a look. Now I'm honored! Some things I noticed:
1. You manage to develop these gorgeous characters, putting them far ahead of where they were, without in any way compromising their truth
2. Your dialogue is natural and often hilarious
3. Your ideas are unique and fresh - I appreciate that so much on a site like this!
4. Your writing is quick paced, descriptive without being flowery and romantic without being too much.
5. I saw no structural errors - it read like a many times edited book. I would happily accept this as cannon
6. Not only did you represent my favorites well, but now I love them even more.
Ok, judging by your obvious skill, I'm sure you have heard all these things before. If you have anything published, or if you ever do, please send me in that direction! I am delighted to find this gem here and excited to continue!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 1/18
Wow, what an original idea. I'm excited to see where this goes.
Josie Blue chapter 50 . 1/9
I have never posted review on a fic before but i HAD to review this one. This fic is brilliant. The character portrayal is spot. I loved it. I look forward to reading your other stories.
PersephoneParkinson chapter 1 . 1/7
This first chapter is so lovely. It's made me feel so many emotions! I almost cried during his talk when he came back and he said she was the best thing that happened to him. I also love your older Ron! Lots of fanfic versions of him have still stuck emotionally at 16, which is ridiculous! I just love his character in here, it's so real and close to canon.
Emcnary chapter 50 . 8/29/2016
Oh I loved this story! I seriously love Ron and Hermione and I feel like you did a great job adding to their story. I'm not sure I could pinpoint a favorite part:). I love the early scenes when they were young, love the teen angst, love the fist fight between the brothers (ok, maybe that is my fave part:), love the emotion they felt during the Malfoy Manor scene, love their first kiss:). A wonderful story you've completed, I'll have to read again for sure.
Guest chapter 50 . 8/5/2016
Beautiful! This story was really creative and heartfelt. Fantastic job!
coconut5639 chapter 50 . 7/29/2016
This fic was just excellent, there are not enough words to express how much I enjoyed this. Personally, I picked this up because I am a sucker for lengthy, well written fics that have some cohesion and are somehow plausible in happening in the real world. Throughout the experience of reading this across five days, I thoroughly enjoyed how you integrated doses of reality that are constant when dealing with love and relationships, thru the perspective of perhaps the best couple to showcase it. It was wonderful how you characterized the perspectives of both Ron and Hermione especially with how each grew up in their own ways and showcased the evolution that led them to eventually grow together.
You have made truly exceptional written work and I truly applaud how much love you have poured out, especially onto this treasure of story! Here's to hoping that you never lose the drive to share this kind of love openly in whatever form it may be.
mckertis chapter 50 . 7/28/2016
Very, very nice, despite the ridiculousness of Ron\Herm pairing...but holy Zeus, 50 chapters ?! Was that REALLY necessary ?