Reviews for To Know You is to Love You
Beautiful! This story was really creative and heartfelt. Fantastic job!
coconut5639 chapter 50 . 7/29
This fic was just excellent, there are not enough words to express how much I enjoyed this. Personally, I picked this up because I am a sucker for lengthy, well written fics that have some cohesion and are somehow plausible in happening in the real world. Throughout the experience of reading this across five days, I thoroughly enjoyed how you integrated doses of reality that are constant when dealing with love and relationships, thru the perspective of perhaps the best couple to showcase it. It was wonderful how you characterized the perspectives of both Ron and Hermione especially with how each grew up in their own ways and showcased the evolution that led them to eventually grow together.
You have made truly exceptional written work and I truly applaud how much love you have poured out, especially onto this treasure of story! Here's to hoping that you never lose the drive to share this kind of love openly in whatever form it may be.
mckertis chapter 50 . 7/28
Very, very nice, despite the ridiculousness of Ron\Herm pairing...but holy Zeus, 50 chapters ?! Was that REALLY necessary ?
What an impressive piece of work! I'm not sure where the recommendation to try it came from, but I'm very glad I followed it - its been my bedtime reading for several weeks now, and I'm really going to miss it.
The way you managed to create so many missing moments around the canon story, and put a new and different spin on things without disrupting the original storyline was fascinating, and extremely clever, while the way you manage to drop wizarding slang seamlessly into the narrative added to the readability.
I've always had a soft spot for Ron, so it's been great to see him shown as so much more than a jealous joker; equally it was good to see more of Hermione's character - note to film makers, pursed lips and speaking very fast does not adequately portray the 'brightest witch'!
It all combined to hold my interest throughout, and make one of the very best fanfics I've read. Thank you for sharing your talent.
whatweareafreaidof chapter 13 . 7/3
The problem is Ron did nothing wrong. Not only did she not say she sorry but she stop talking to him. If she keep trying to talk to Ron and he refused to answer then I could see blameing Ron
Erica chapter 50 . 6/19
I absolutely loved this story! So well written and true to the characters.
Erica chapter 44 . 6/18
I am so happy to have found this story! I think the last four chapters could be my favorite so far. I love how you have shown the brothers working through their grief. Well done.
MotherNight chapter 50 . 6/20
I just adore those two! A perfect ending to a well-structured story. Thank you so much.
Erica chapter 33 . 6/16
I am so in love with this story! The best fanfiction is have read yet. Thank you so much for this story, it's like reading the books all over again, but with different insight.
Clifton chapter 50 . 4/23
Amazing...just...effing amazing. I loved it! I look forward to reading more work by you :)
Bluewolf80 chapter 29 . 4/5
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this is long. I'll reserve my final review for the end but I was glad to see your AN. I've found it a bit... tedious so far. Entertaining and enjoyable, just repetitive.
Alisha chapter 5 . 3/22
Awww best friends
hyqelseth chapter 50 . 3/22
thank you for this story. ive looked forward to each update. Im gonna miss reading this story. Thank you again!
Alisha chapter 3 . 3/22
Good chapter. Poor Ron Hearing mean Aunt Muriel. It was so sad when Ron realized about their finances. Ron's flashback was done really well
mauiangel22 chapter 50 . 3/23
I waited to review until the very end, as I figure you've had pleanty of update-by-update reviews on this. I only have one, really.

Thank you.

Romione has never been one of my OTPs, nor a relationship I could clearly see; although that may be because I haven't read the books in years and the movies do a piss-poor job portraying their relationship. After this, though... I'm a fan. Of their relationship, and of your writing. And somehow, have discovered a few points of my own relationship that need a little more TLC. So, thank you.