Reviews for To Know You is to Love You
rmm8127 chapter 37 . 3/22
I absolutely love this story and can't wait for the next update! I'm hooked!
JeanAndBilius chapter 37 . 3/22
This is, quite simply, stunning - such a terrific amount of hard work and a real labour of love - superb and brilliant - please keep going! Tremendous! Thank you so much for writing this.
LillyMay77 chapter 37 . 3/14
This chapter and the whole story so far is a masterpiece! Now please don't leave me long with these cliffhangers! I can't wait to see what happens next!
LillyMay77 chapter 36 . 3/14
I am in awe by the emotion you are able to capture! I have no words! Must go read the next chapter!
LillyMay77 chapter 35 . 3/14
Such an amazing chapter! I could feel the pain Ron was feeling! This is what I think Hermione needed to see the most, so she could really understand!
amelinasa chapter 37 . 3/13
I can't even find the words... I've just finished to read your fiction and it is in my top 5 favorite fictions. This is just so amazing and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
hprbdfan chapter 37 . 3/12
Cliffhanger? Oh no! Well hopefully we get an update soon, I loved the last few chapters. I knew Ron leaving and Malfoy Manor would be interesting parts of the story. Well done.
-Iliana
OtterAndTerrier chapter 37 . 3/11
(I almost forgot that I finished reading this today and that I wanted to tell you.)
How dare you finish with that cliffhanger? I knew something was up at the end of Ron's chapter, but as I read it last week or so, I'd forgotten. I hope they're not waking up again, I think it was said that'd be dangerous?
Omg, so many feelings. I loved how you worked with the Snatchers attack on Ron, how you made it more dangerous than he actually told the others. Ron's dynamic with Bill was great, but Fleur's talk was even better (that was the scene that gave me artistic inspiration). Ugh and Ron's feelings when Hermione's being tortured, it was too much, too perfect, I want to re-read DH and think about it!
This is too much awesome together, will I survive it.
(And don't ever apologize for writing long fics! I will convert it and read it on my Kindle if I have to! Actually don't apologize for anything.)
rebelsaurus29 chapter 2 . 3/11
This story is absolutely amazing so far. I love the concept and the depth in which you are going for these memories. Totally going to be binge reading this today!
ShePotter chapter 37 . 3/9
Oh no you don't, please don't leave us hanging! Yeah, I know what happened in the story, but I think yours is about to make a wide turn. Please let everything be ok. Thanks for the story, but please update soon, your fans are waiting.
By the way, I love the way your telling the story. Ron's time at Shell Cottage, loved the way you played it. However, I do think in the book, Ron says Fleur and Bill stayed home to spend Christmas with him. Might want to check that out. But your way is great also. Thanks.
polkorz chapter 37 . 3/9
I just read the whole story so far and I'm absolutely thrilled! It's perfect and realistic and so true to J. K. Rowlings characters! I love it and I'm following from now on - can't wait to see what happens next :D
LittleXio chapter 37 . 3/8
This is the fanfiction I always wanted about Ron and Hermione. A review of their years together from the book from each of lines point of view, a bit of their past and how they were shaped from it, and future fluff! Your writing of them is so spot on and in character. Hands down one of the absolute best Romonie fanfictions I've ever read. I recommend it to all my friends. Also, I get unnecessarily excited when I see an email from Fanfiction that you've updated!
heronlove chapter 37 . 3/8
That was a great chapter. I could feel all of Ron's emotions. Update soon
heronlove chapter 36 . 3/8
That was another awesome chapter. I could almost feel the pain she was in.
LillyMay77 chapter 34 . 3/8
Oh my heart, it's so sad! Amazing, heart wrenching chapter!